Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO are YOU...really?

Go down 
+14
Dorothy Devereux
Mary Boleyn
Isabella of Portugal
mysterym
Anne of Cleves
Christina of Milan
Lady Joscelynd
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
Marie Stuart
Elizabeth Woodville
Anne Boleyn
Catherine Parr
Jane Seymour
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 am

I think Dorothy is a *fabulous* character choice as like you said there's so much history behind it but you can play the character as you wish. I'm really enjoying interacting with you on the forum. Smile

You should totally head over to The Marriage Game in my section (Elizabeth I within the Kingdom of England) and see if we can find you a good match. Charles is wondrous at such things.

While I'm here I've also had a tidy up and split some of the Off Topic rambles into nice new threads to keep this one tidier:
Tudor Costume
Past Lives
Marie v Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Dorothy Devereux
Courtier
Dorothy Devereux

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 am

Thanks!

She is pretty interesting, though her biography's certainly fraught with her share of tragedy. Just like her mother, she essentially eloped. She barely remembered her real father, didn't particularly care for her step-father (how could she? Leicester pretty much pawned her off at the first opportunity), was indifferent to her mother, and only really seemed to care for her (very, very ill-fated) brother.
Pretty much the only documented bits of her personality are that she was willful, wild, and had a quick temper... but, that's mostly in reference to her marriage to Percy, and since Elizabeth pretty much married her off ("with no dowry, save that of beauty and birth") to him to avoid him trying to carry off Arbella Stuart (Elizabeth thought marrying Dorothy would keep him out of trouble, lol) I'd probably be pretty pissy in her situation, too. Very Happy

It'd be interesting to see how she'd pair up following her separation from The Wizard Earl... what's mysterious is that she never formally divorced her husbands- she and Perrott went their separate ways, and she was hooked up with the Wizard Earl ostensibly because her elopement with Perrott wasn't technically valid. But, when it came to settling her accounts, she was still referred to as Sir Perrott's "former wife," but if she *were* married to Perrott and her union wasn't officially dissolved, there's no way she could've legally married Percy and become the Countess of Northumberland. It's confusing. I mean, even Henry VIII had a hell of a time with precontracts.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 am

Get thee to the thread, woman! I have many relations and need to know your preferences!
So far...
My illegitimate son is courting Elizabeth
My niece is going to marry the Wizard Earl and invade Denmark, Norway, and Sweden w/ England's help, and when they when my aforementioned son gets Naples.
Anne Boleyn was going to court my brother, but instead I've appointed her ambasadress to the Turks.
Marie of Scots' son is going to marry my granddaughter, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 am

I... as Charles has worked out.... am Francis, Lord James of York, Mary Tudor and Arthur Tudor...

My real name, as Gathered by Lord James of York, is James... I am 16, and am, currently at school, come may 21st I can be on more often as I am on Exam Leave...
Back to top Go down
mysterym

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:03 am

hello all. been away for a while, been reading the posts. but not partaking one thing i have never, mentioned is that i hated history at school. and now are interacting. with charactors of historical. importance now i wish i had bothered to take note but i still enjoy the story lines.

mysterym
Back to top Go down
thomas boleyn2
Courtier
thomas boleyn2

PostSubject: characters   WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm

if someone wished to join would they have to pick a character thats not already gone or have to choose another
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   WHO are YOU...really? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO are YOU...really?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: