Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court

Go down 
+5
Henry VIII
Mary Boleyn
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

I wudst welcome mine dear Aunt, Mary Boleyn, to court once more.

Trusted supporter of mine good self, oft a lady of the Queen's bedchamber and once quite the favourite with mine father I do believe.

...I also remember we hath a fine ship in our fleet named in her honour.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 am

Hello sister dear
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 am

*bows regally to Mary*

I am Sir Nicholas, Marquis of Pembroke, tis a pleasure to make your aquaintance my Lady Mary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 am

Your Majesty
*curtsies*
Thank you for announcing my arrival, my dearest niece!
Indeed, your father bestowed me the honour of naming a royal barge after me.

*curties to Anne*
My lovely sister! I'm so glad to see you here again, I hope you don't send me away from court this time!

*curtsies to Sir Nicholas*
Sir Nicholas, I am Anne's beloved sister Lady Mary Stafford, a pleasure to meet you!
*smiles and blinks eye*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Don't worry I have no power to send anyone anywhere. Have you seen Marie Stuart I have unfinished business with her?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:16 pm

What business do you have with my betrothed? She is not in good health at present and I beg of thee to leave her in peace. *his voice is soft, pleading*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:26 pm

*Henry's huge lumbering form strolls in*

Mary! How very delightful to see thee!

And look at this, both Boleyn sisters here in one place! My My but that doth please me and give me such thoughts *roars with laughter*

And Nicholas *refuseing to greet him with his proper title* Are you still alive then? Ah *shakes head* mores the pity. Tis it not high time you slithered back under the rock from which you came?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Oh there you are my husband! I thought maybe the Queen of Scots had drowned thee in a cask of Malmsey!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 pm

I am fine and well as you can see! And all the better now that I am here in your presence.

For someone who doth profess to hate me, thou does spend far too much time looking fo rme and wondering where I might be *wink*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Well although you treated me horribly, I had forgotten how compelling you could be.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm

*Nicholas finds himself hurt by Anne's disreguard for him, he had thought them friends*

Your Majesty *Nicholas bows to Henry but there is not an ounce of respect in the gesture*

*To Mary* Twas a pleasure to meet you and I shud like to remain longer but I must return home. And I am affraid the air here has turned suddenly too foul for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes go home. I am sure Marie has some pretty lies to tell you, little Ms. Munchausen
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Anne I am heartily sorry for the wrongs I committed against thee, perhaps you will allow me to make it up to you in some way?

*whispers* You know thou were my favorite of all my wives*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:56 pm

I know I was your favorite but Jane likes to say she was. I shalt forgive thee for I find my love for you is very deep. I know you will not be faithful to me but please don't do Marie Stuart. Know shall we hop upon our horses and ride madly around the countryside indiscriminately and senselessly killing things?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Marie Stuart? I only entertained her flirtations to gain imformation on our niehboring kingdom. You shuld not fear my involvement with her, even I have standards *laughs* I shuld think she and Nicholas deserve each other ... now lets leave them to destroy each other and have not another thought of them.

Lets have that Ride! Oh the thrill of the hunt! And with my love at my side, how much luck can shine upon one man!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Yes indeed maybe you will kill a large buck and I may take down a buck of my own! Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Ah if any woman can produce such a feat it wuldst be thee my dear!

We shall have them gutted and prepared for a grand feast in celebration, King Henry hath been reunited with his choosen favorite!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:29 pm

This reunion pleases me greatly, although it will surely displease my brother.

Lady Stafford, it is a pleasure. *bows*
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 pm

*Isabella stares icily at Charles for a second, almost subconciously before painting on a smile and welcoming Mary*

I have heard many tales of your beauty Mary, but none compare to the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 pm

*Henry's face twists in jealousy and he looks from Anne to Charles*

Brother? What is this about? Anne, are you promisd to another?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Not as such, my brother Henry. Ferdinand was to accompany Don Juan when he arrives to court Elizabeth and was looking forward to making Anne's acquaintance, with an eye towards a possible future alliance.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 pm

*taking his wife aside, speaking quietly*
Have I displeased you in any way, madame? You have only to tell me so and I shall make it right.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

*Sigh*

No, my Lord.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:20 pm

You are not telling me the truth; we have been married far too long for this. That is your "you have displeased me" sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 pm

I am promised to no one. It was merely an exercise in the hypothetical. I asked Charles who he would pare me with and he chose this Ferdinand or what have you and I said oh what does he look like and he shewed me and I said he has nice legs. There was no precontract, twas nothing really I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next