Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brave Young James

Go down 
+2
Elizabeth Tudor
Marie Stuart
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 am

*Little James peeps up and leads Elizabeth to his own mother's lavish rooms, decorated with French influences and a statue of the Virgin on the nightstand*.

Is this good Auntie? *waits for a piece of candy*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 am

Tis beautiful room indeed my lord and decorated beautifully. I am most impressed by it but understand these are thine mother's chambers and she wilt need them when she comes round.

Come, let us find somewhere where I canst keep out of thine mother's way while she doth recover. Then I canst have mine paige unpack mine belongings where I hath stashed some secret store of the finest English marchpane. Doth thou like marchpane? 'tis sweet and made of almonds and rose water. I love it greatly and wudst share it with you if you promise not to tell anyone that I hath it with me.

*Elizabeth winks at the young boy and has him lead her from the rooms*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 am

*James' eyes grow wide and he leads her silently to a pair of lovely rooms, decorated in the English style and lacking any Catholic influence*.

Is this good my Lady? I shall be most quiet!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 am

*viewing the beautiful rooms James hath found, Elizabeth smiles and curtesys to the young Prince*

My lord, this ist most wondrous room indeed, I like it greatly.

*Elizabeth calls for her things to be brought in and as things are lifted from her bags she sneakily extracts a package of beautifully decorated marchpane. She walks toward the doorway with James and hands it over with her finger to her lips to motion him to be quiet and then nods her head to motion for him to escape with the treat afore anyone doth see.*

*while her things are unpacked Elizabeth takes a bath - assisted by two very unhelpful scottish maids who seem to like the English Queen little - and then retires to the beautiful room James hath found for her. She insists the servants attending her now go bathe as she canst not abide smelly people, and then retires to her bed. Two guards are posted within her room and two guards posted outside for safety. Drawing the thick velvet bed curtains around her she lays herself down to sleep. Clutching hold of scabbard of Dudley's dagger beneath the pillow as she falls asleep she wonders how well the English court is taking his rule and laughs quietly to herself.*

Last edited by Elizabeth Tudor on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

*James comes into Elizabeth's room as she is reading, giving the knock that means "I am your friend worry not". His face is covered in tears and he stands by the side of the bed and waits for Elizabeth to look up and bid him to speak*.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:31 am

*Elizabeth drops her book at once and opens her arms to invite the young Prince into them.*

My dear James, what troubles thou?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 am

*James looks up at Elizabeth. He inherited neither his mother's nor father's good looks and drools, but something in his big child eyes breaks Eizabeth's heart*

I saw a big mean man doing funny things with ma mere. She was yelling at him and used lots of bad words.

*He falls into Elizabeth's arms and cries*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:37 am

*back in her chambers Elizabeth holds the young child while he sobs. stroking his hair gently to soothe him.*

Ist the man still with your mother? Doth she need our help?

*Elizabeth cradles the young child and rests him against her hip so she canst retrieve Dudley's dagger incase there ist trouble afoot and she hath to defend her family by herself*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:40 am

*James Sniffles*

No, he left. I don't know where he went. I saw Mommy sneaking back to her bed. Her clothes were all torn and she was bleeding. *James breaks down and outside of the room there is a large booming sound*.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 am

*knocks on the door*
May I perhaps be of assistance?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:57 am

I thank thee my lord for thine perfect timing. We must find my lady Marie and ensure of her safety!

Have thee thine sword, for we may have use for it.

*Elizabeth shows her dagger in hand, ready*

I wilt carry Prince James with me til we canst find safe arms to place him in.

Come my lord! Let us find the Queen of Scots!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 am

*bows to Elizabeth*
Of course my lady.
My son, you must go with your Aunt Elizabeth. She will carry you.
*turns and draws sword, which is simple, well cared for, but with distinct signs of use*
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:19 am

*They shall not find the one of which James speaks, for he has left the palace on a mission of secrecy. In the corner of a darkened Inn he waits until the barmaid places his mug of mead on his table without a word and hurrys off. He lifts the mug to find a key and smiles. He leaves the mug untouched and heads toward the stairway leading to the rooms above*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:31 am

Elizabeth, kindly stay behind me and keep James close.
*strides down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 am

*James falls in awe into the emperor's lap. This is the man who beat the schmaldeck league, the champion of the true faith, the King of Kings, the head of Christendom. He does not know what to say ...*

Candy, my Lord?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:15 am

*bows to the prince*
Thank you kindly, my good lad, but now we must find thy mother. Stay with your aunt, now.
*to Elizabeth*
Daughter, where shall we look first?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 am

*James looks up at Charles eyes full of wonder* She's in her room talking with daddy.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 am

Very well. Let us make haste!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 am

*comes running into the room*

I Saw Marie and Nicholas *DOING* something... inappropriate together!

You's a in trouble now Marie
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:38 pm

My good man, what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Apparently the little w... er ... the child has been spying about our bed chamber once again. I assure thee, your Emeniance, there is nothing going on to concern yourself with.

*clearly embarrased at having to speak of such matters* In this realm my Queen and I are rightfully married, our affections for each other are matters of only our concern.

Now. That unpleasantness dispatched, I wuldst say tis a pleasure to see thee, I do hope thou art well *bows*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:39 am

Her Grace has negotiated for the marriage of her son and my granddaughter. Therefore the realm of Scotland is of my concern, as well as I am the guardian of all Catholic Christendom. The question is, then, are you married in the eyes of Holy Mother Church?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:01 am

Forgive me. *bows and offers an apologetic smile*

Of course Emperor, I know well thine conerns for this realm and didst not intent for it to seem otherwise nor did I wish it to seem as if I were denying thine rights in the matters of Scotland.

Her Grace and I are leagally married in this realm. However we, of course, wish very much to be wed in the eyes of the Holy Mother Church and shall be with out haste. We regret most heartily it has not been done sooner, but unforeseen matters have made it impossible.

Queen Elizabeth herself is hosting the event as we shall be married in England. Preparations are almost complete. I am sure thou shall be more formally invited to the event but I wuld like to say now we shuld be most honored by thine presence.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:13 pm

ha ha

realy?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Yes really *trying very hard to remain patient and respectful* Thou art invited as well my Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brave Young James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Young James   Brave Young James I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave Young James
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next