Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please give a warm welcome..

Go down 
+6
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Marie Stuart
Jane Seymour
Anne Boleyn
Catherine Parr
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 am

I think Elizabeth's flexibility is one of her greatest assets & helped her to survive to be queen.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Marie:

You should know that I am quite changeable and not just a cardboard cutout.

I too am indeed changable... but apparently I am a cardboard cut out. See:
QUEEN ELIZABETH I LIFESIZE CARDBOARD CUTOUT

...I am considering buying one for dear cousin Marie. I think it wudst be something Cecil woould allow my limited purse to stretch to for once.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:10 am

Tis the portrait that hangs in the home of dear Elizabeth Talbot (she also hath a most fetching portrait of dear Robyn which she doth keep in the same gallery). Ah how I did love that dress, I fear I know not what happened to it.

However, I do believe a wonderful red headed lady named Westwood canst make me another. She is a mighty fine needlewoman indeed! I might try and secure her for mine own household.

Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 VIVLIZ
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:50 am

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:

I too am indeed changable... but apparently I am a cardboard cut out. See:
QUEEN ELIZABETH I LIFESIZE CARDBOARD CUTOUT

...I am considering buying one for dear cousin Marie. I think it wudst be something Cecil woould allow my limited purse to stretch to for once.

Oh my, Elizabeth *puts hand over mouth to hide hysterical giggling* that would be a most lovely gift. Also tell Cecil that Marie says "If you have any decency, drown yourself in holy water, you tightfisted old upstart" if you wouldn't mind, dearest cousin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:09 am

*roars with laughter*

Oh, how I wudst love to see dear old Cecil's face at such words! He ist such a dear to me, I wonder if he wudst see the jest in it? he is far too serious a soul. And his little pygmy son too. I wish they wudst laugh and be merrie once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 am

Oh yes ... jest. I wish they would be merry, if so I could probably have married Robert and gone back to Scotland ... but NO! Thou had to pick the most staid man in England. Good goingeth cousin, good goingeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 pm

* quietly chuckles *

Whats this?
Disruption in our court...? It seems old habits still linger.

* flicks hair and smiles, bestowing Lady Aragon with a gentle curtsey *
But indeed, I welcome you warmly as many others hath done so before me.

Yours-
Katherine Howard.
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 am

Good evening my dear aunt Katherine and cousin Mary!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 am

*curtsies*
Your Majesty, Queen Katherine I am so happy to see thee again!
I hope to be of service of you again as I was once!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 am

Mary Tudor wrote:
MY dearest mother,

Finally I am not all alone. Bows in her honor.

Much Love,
Queen Mary

YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:54 am

My good man, are you gone quite mad?
You remind me slightly of my mother, what with all the screaming.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 am

Excuse me, young man, but if you dare to speak to a Catholic Queen like that, I shall be forced to warn the Ladies of Christendom not to sleep with you!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 am

Charles V wrote:
My good man, are you gone quite mad?
You remind me slightly of my mother, what with all the screaming.

I Have always had a tendency to shout, especially since my Father King Henry VIII has sexual intercourse with my mother... i think it's the headaches... they drive me mad... Do you suffer from them Lizzie?
Do you Evil Catholic Mary?
Do you Chubby Majesty Edward VI?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 am

Marie Stuart wrote:
Excuse me, young man, but if you dare to speak to a Catholic Queen like that, I shall be forced to warn the Ladies of Christendom not to sleep with you!

My dear Marie Stuart... at least i haven't lost my head... or my hair

*Keels over snorting with with laughter as he remembers Marie Stuarts Execution, which my dear sister Elizabeth signed the death warrant*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 am

*Looks at Lord James laughing at himself on the floor and wonders why Prozac was not avaliable in the 16th century*.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
*Looks at Lord James laughing at himself on the floor and wonders why Prozac was not avaliable in the 16th century*.

*Picks up gun; presses it against Marie's head, cackles maniacally, before tying the gun to a lever...*

You move Marie and... BANG!!!!... You will lose you head

*Cackles maniacally as he rolls on the floor clutching his rib cage as his body shakes with laughter*
Back to top Go down
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

*pockets the gun, wallops the vexingly wicked boy upon the legs, takes James by the ear and pulls him across the room toward the door*

We do not tolerate naughty little boys at court, we have enough to deal with sorting out the naughty men.

Methinks tis best to place you in the Tower until you are all grown up. ...that is if you last that long. I wonder, have you been applying yourself properly to your historical studies young James? For then you wilt already know what happens to little boys in the Tower.

*Sir Francis sighs and mutters to himself*

These days of peace betwixt England and Scotland are most vexing. Once the greatest spymaster the world hath ever known... and now I am in charge of the discipline of naughty children like some petty schoolmaster.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Francis Walsingham wrote:
*pockets the gun, wallops the vexingly wicked boy upon the legs, takes James by the ear and pulls him across the room toward the door*

We do not tolerate naughty little boys at court, we have enough to deal with sorting out the naughty men.

Methinks tis best to place you in the Tower until you are all grown up. ...that is if you last that long. I wonder, have you been applying yourself properly to your historical studies young James? For then you wilt already know what happens to little boys in the Tower.

*Sir Francis sighs and mutters to himself*

These days of peace betwixt England and Scotland are most vexing. Once the greatest spymaster the world hath ever known... and now I am in charge of the discipline of naughty children like some petty schoolmaster.

*Kicks guards violently in the shins, escapes and flies off on a broomstick cackling...

...Just so you know... i do actually study magic
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 am

My dear lord of Walsingham I do most heartily apologise for this situation. Perhaps a short holiday abroad gaining information for this realm... perhaps my dear mother cudst accompany thee on the trip, I hear she ist most talented in espionage.

*Elizabeth winks at Sir Francis as he blushes*

As for young James... didst we not outlaw witchcraft? Actually no, we didst but outlaw incantations and the conjuring of spirits I do recall. I have need of the other magicks. Doth anyone remember us havign a law on the use of broomsticks as a mode of travel?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:59 am

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
My dear lord of Walsingham I do most heartily apologise for this situation. Perhaps a short holiday abroad gaining information for this realm... perhaps my dear mother cudst accompany thee on the trip, I hear she ist most talented in espionage.

As for young James... didst we not outlaw witchcraft? Actually no, we didst but outlaw incantations and the conjuring of spirits I do recall. I have need of the other magicks. Doth anyone remember us havign a law on the use of broomsticks as a mode of travel?

Witchcraft wasn't outlawed... and broomstick is so much easier than walking, you don't get tired and horses, as you don't have to feed a broom, it is also quicker, considering i like the wind running through my hair

Conjuering of spirits... Oops... don't come to my house... the place is full of them

And Lizzie... what is the point of haunting the place where you were buried?

You've been long gone...

besides... Robet Dudley isn't here anymore... he too... is long gone

Lord James of York
Son of King Henry VIII signing out
talk to you later sister

Aloha Smile
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 am

I am most certainly not inclined to haunt where Master Dudley ist buried, for he lays there with Lettice and I swear I would pull her ghostly pale hair out of her ghostly pale head if I came across her.

Besides, i do not haunt Westminster, I do merely lay there to take my rest. With my sister, my cousin, my grandparents and beloved Kat Knollys.

It suits me to take my rest where my subjects canst visit, instead of within the castle walls at Windsor with mine father.

I do not think myself quite the haunting type. In many ways my memory haunts the dead, not the living.

*whispers* do be careful conjuring of spirits, tis a most risky buisness and I like it not. Demons are far more quick to answer the call than kind resting souls
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 am

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:

a joke i heard

Henry Tudor... why did he 'chew her'

chew her and Tudor sound the same

and here's a second joke

'Henry I'm your fifth wife... divorced, beheaded, died, divorced behea- OH! SHIT!'
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 am

I do a little haunting. I am seen all over the Kentish countryside at Hever, Blickling and most recently Allington. As well as the Tower. I think your jokes are rather puerile and so are you. Who are your parents little boy so that we might call them to come and fetch you?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:00 pm

*Looks at Elizabeth crying*. This little brat pulled a gun on me! How dare he!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:06 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
I do a little haunting. I am seen all over the Kentish countryside at Hever, Blickling and most recently Allington. As well as the Tower. I think your jokes are rather puerile and so are you. Who are your parents little boy so that we might call them to come and fetch you?

My Parents are your husband and my mother!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please give a warm welcome..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: