Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Intervention

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

An Intervention - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:11 am

Couldn't we just get Henry VIII in here to scare Marie into going into rehabilitation

Anne could get him here... she was married to him for THREE YEARS... and had Lizzie... made Mary a bastard and had 987654321123456789987654321 people killed in her THREE YEARS as QUEEN!

BTW...

Henry VIII is my Father
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:19 am

Young man, I truly have no idea what brand of Marijuana is in that bong you don't think we notice, but you probably should stop smoking it. And soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 am

I doth think his lunacy goes way beyond the effects of Marijuana ... I think there may be something stronger in that bong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 am

Sir Nicholas of Rhodes wrote:
I doth think his lunacy goes way beyond the effects of Marijuana ... I think there may be something stronger in that bong.

*Shudders while speaking* Ohh, yes... i have cheese, sugar, marmalade and marmite in it... and it's a pipe... not bong!

Now shush, or i will tell Elizabeth about You and Marie doing things before you were married... i saw those... by the way, SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 am

*Laughs*. Well, I cannot say there was much scarring left to do, as you are already absolutely nuts. And you really shouldn't inhale so much shoe glue, it's not healthy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 pm

SHOE GLUE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOW VERY DARE YOU!

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR DELAYING YOUR EXECUTION?!

NEXT TIME I WILL LET YOU LOSE YOUR HEAD!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Intervention
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of Scotland-
Jump to: