Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To My Most Noble Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

To My Most Noble Brother Empty
PostSubject: To My Most Noble Brother   To My Most Noble Brother I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 am

To His Majesty Philip, King of Spain et cetera,
I beg you, with all brotherly love and submission of a servant to his master, to not be angered by my courtship of Elizabeth Queen of England, as it was arranged by our Imperial father for the benefit both of thy realms and shipping and far less importantly for my own happiness- which is of course secondary to the benefits which may accrue to you and Spain if my suit is accepted. I beg you further to agree to our father's gift to me of the Crown of Naples, as you already have intrusted its naval security to me with excellent results, and having the title of King will make my lowly station of birth more acceptable to Her Majesty of England. If that is unacceptable I beg you to consider the Duchy of Milan, which of course is in nearly perpetual strife and I am sure you would be well rid of it, or I could conquer Tunis and hold it in fief to you.
Ever your servant,
Your unworthy brother,
Juan
Back to top Go down

To My Most Noble Brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: