Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?

Go down 
+6
Francis
Charles V
Henry VIII
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Mary Boleyn
Lord James of York
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 pm

*Growls a low, deep, growl, showing his fangs, but keeps himself calm*

Thanks goodness I got my mother's nervousness
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Now now, my lord, no need for that.
If you aspire to be treated as a member of a royal family, you must accept what that entails- including arranged marriages.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:40 pm

I will consent to it on one condition
If, once she is dead, I can marry whom I chose
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 pm

I see a problem with that plan. Two, actually.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm

What problems do you see???
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Really, my lord- you cannot stretch your mind to see my objections? I shall enlighten you then.
First, you have shown yourself to be unstable, prone to violence and lacking in judgement. All these bode ill for any future wife of yours, particularly if her death is all that stands between you and freedom to marry as you wish.
Second, even as a widower, you would still be a part of the royal family, a tool to be used as is seen fit by your superiors.

Your royal father and I disagree on the following, but- I do not believe princes have a right to marital love or even anything beyond mere tolerance. Our marriages must be made for state reasons and the betterment of our realms and our people. If love follows- as I was lucky to enjoy with my darling Isabella- all the better.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:16 pm

I have no intentions of killing the person I am married to
I am not my father's younger sister, I do not plan to kill my wife like she did the King of France

And she had permission to remarry, even IF Henry did you back on that

Even if I do become a widower I am part of the royal family anyway... And I work alone

I do have a good heart, and can love.... besides, if i have children then they can continue on the Tudor line.

As My Father has me and as Elizabeth put it 'Sicky Little Eddie' he can use Edward for the marriage, I am the second son after all

The Child of Henry VIII and Katherine Howard.

And if I was to marry I would link England, with where ever I am married off to....

Perferably France please, as I love the French, they're just brilliant... I should have hid there not in the alps, why didn't I think of that

*Bows* Hopefuly you can suggest a marriage, my Leige.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Second sons and all daughters are useful tools for diplomacy.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Precisely

I want to be married to France
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Again, you fail to see- it is not what you want, but what the head of your House wants. As you claim descent from His Grace, it is my royal cousin Henry who will make that decision.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Does it matter

I am the second, illigitimate son, where I marry off to, or whom, I marry, again, preferably someone from France, doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Of course it matters, fool boy! You are still your father's son, and he would be a fool to not use you to his advantage. Yes, perhaps your birth prohibts marriage to a princess or a duchess, but to a duke or count's daughter, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:51 am

Fine then

FRANCE IT IS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 am

I also meant to say Charlie-boy!

Lets hope that 2010 brings a new time to the forum and that the popularity skyrockets!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 am

"Charlie-boy?" And here I was, thinking you had turned over a new leaf!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:20 am

I have turned over a new leaf

Now, onto a more disquieting note

Have you seen or heard from our Queen Gloriana lately???

I think the forum is falling into Decline
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 am

Is the Frankish Lands France???
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 am

Are you the Francis who is an oath-breaking fool, or the other one?
And yes. Except those Frankish lands which are mine, of course.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm

I am the Francis that married Mary Stuart
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Ah, the other one. Then we shall have no problems, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 am

I hope that we have no troubles
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 pm

You already seem far more sensible than your grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Do I...???

I guess you haven't worked out who else I am yet?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Does this help...???
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh, well that.
Francis I was extremely obnoxious and not even you have yet risen to that level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next