Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Opening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:04 pm

We, Charles Holy Roman Emperor etc grow concerned that our youngest child, Archduke-Infante Fernando, is growing up without a motherly influence in the absence of our dear wife, the Empress Isabella. Therefore we see a suitable lady to head the young Archduke-Infante's household and to ensure he receives the sort of education and training fit for one born to such a station.

Please address inquiries to:
Imperial Department of Resources Human
Madrid, Toledo, Seville, Ghent, Milan, Vienna, Prague, Munich, and New World Offices.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 am

No one?
Poor little Fernandito!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 pm

unfortunately the only woman at court is Marie and Mary Tudor.... whom you have some affection for
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 am

ooc- there used to be several noble lady characters- not royalty but well born- so I hope if they come back, this could be a place for them to find a "job" or place to fit in, since Marie Stuart is the only queen who would need ladies in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 am

I admit to finding Queen Mary Tudor quite attractive.
Back to top Go down
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier
Lady Joscelynd

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 am

-slips in quietly and makes her way to Charles V, bowing her head in respect and gracefully lowering herself in a curtsy before his throne-

I offer myself for the position, Your Majesty. If your earlier job offer still stands...
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 am

*stands up, extending a hand to help Lady Joscelynd up*
Ah my lady, it is such a pleasure to see you again! I do admit I think you to be the perfect candidate to look after my boy. Even with the little matter of religion- I find myself thinking, it behooves a future monarch to develop a certain tolerance towards those of different faiths. As my son Fernandito will be king of some place, though I yet know not where.

So! Tell me, my dear about yourself! What languages you speak, if you sing or play an instrument, have you read the classics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Opening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: