Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 pm

*Isabella, smiling at Charles, is impressed by his conduct, she remains in silent awe. As he leaves the room she feels her heart skip a beat as she knows there is something wrong*

M..My husband..
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

*James bows to the empress, Isabella*

Would you like me to go and check on your husband?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 am

No.. it's probably just my imagination, silly me.

*Isabella smiles slightly and rejoins the courtly dancing*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 am

*Henry sees the action seems to be over for a moment so he slips out, looking for Charles. He wants to discuss the new arrival of yet another of the Scots Queen's Husbands so that he can gather information and detemine how this may effect his own agenda. *

Charles my good friend where are you?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 am

*Approaches Henry VIII*

Father, your Grace *Bows*

Would you like me to look for his Majesty, the Emperor? I may as well make myself useful
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 am

*after recovering, the Emperor sits on the floor, leaning against the wall. Slowly, he stands up and moves to a chair, where he sits quietly and prays, waiting to regain full composure.*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:49 am

No James , I think we should leave the Emperor to his own devices for the moment
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm

*returns to the room, looking gray and ashen, Charles approaches his wife and whispers*
...seizure. First one in years.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 pm

*Isabella gasps and tries her hardest to keep a silent tone*

A SEIZURE?!?!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:33 am

Yes... I think the pressure of the past few days brought it on. I will be fine, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:35 am

*Marie is grateful that at last someone has distracted the group from her hysterical raving and wipes her tears discreetly on Nicholas' shirt, while smiling at him*.

My Lord Uncle Carlos, how do you fare?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 am

*bows*
All the better for seeing you.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 am

*Smiles at your chivalry*. Oh thank you, the fact that my face is blotchy, I am with child, and ... wait ... why am I refusing your compliment? Thank you so much.

*Face terse and eye twitching* I suppose you have met ... *Spits out the word* Henry?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:27 am

*continues to stand behind Marie my hands protectively on her shoulders if I can do nothing else. As she mentions the name Henry I give her shoulders a reassuring sqeeze*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 am

Oh yes, your uncle and I have renewed our friendship somewhat, of late. Though he's a bit *clears throat* indiscreet at times, we do have much in common.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:16 am

No, no. I meant not my uncle but ... the shameful cret ... pardon, I meant my cousin Henry, Master Of Lennox, Earl of Ross and Baron Andromach.

*Mutters so quietly only Nicky can hear me* ... not to mention the man who left me bruised and bloodied during his drunken rages, slept with both male and female alike, came near to giving me the English disease, bane of my existence, traitor to my country and the whiniest brat ever to set foot in Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 am

*my face gives no trace I have heard you but again I run my thumb across your neck in a loving gesture*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Oh, that one. His little show here was the first I've seen of him.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 am

Meh, *James makes an unintelligent gurgle before spitting on the floor over a picture of Henry Stuart*

Anyone want me to get rid of him?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:18 am

*with just a hint of scorn*
I am sure your offer is very kind, but I am also sure it is unnecessary. And unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 pm

*The hint of scorn was detected* Well, it's not like I am in league with the blighter! I was only offering my services
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 pm

*Isabella places a hand on top of Charles's for re-assurance*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 am

OH LORD! *Leaps up at the sight of Lord James*. This little monster hit me on the head with a skillet! *Looks at Charles impressive roster of German guards*. Please! Arrest him!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 am

It is not done, to imply that I would need to contract a killer to deal with a problem.
Lord James hit you with a skillet? Is that true, James?

Last edited by Charles V on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:35 am

Tis true I was a whitness to the act
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: