Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm

*Looks at you strangely*. Firstly my dear, why are you in the lands of the Hapsburgs, yoru families hereditary enemies?

Secondly, how can you be so ill yet trapse across Christendom like a sprite?

Thirdly, why do you, the King of France, knock and listen at doors?

Fourthly, How did you hear what I said? I was whispering!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Oh, Elizabeth, I fear I must disagree with you. Only when one is forced beyond one's own native horizons to care for a people you know not can one know true caring for others.

And while yes, that is true, I believe we have moved past the petty squabbles of the past. Now, it will take much more than insignias to break apart we sister Queens of Britain.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
*Looks at you strangely*. Firstly my dear, why are you in the lands of the Hapsburgs, yoru families hereditary enemies?

Secondly, how can you be so ill yet trapse across Christendom like a sprite?

Thirdly, why do you, the King of France, knock and listen at doors?

Fourthly, How did you hear what I said? I was whispering!

Firstly, my dear Marie, When I returned, His Highness, The Holy Roman Emperor said that he had no quarrels with me

Secondly... I have recovered from my knock, when I fell from my horse

Thirdly, I didn't. I happened to be passing and fourthly, I over heard you (OOC: You never said that you were whispering)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Your Grace Francis, I do not recall using those words exactly...as I recall, they were accompanied by "at the moment."

And Elizabeth, good queen, it pleases me to hear you speak such of my beloved wife's ward. As for you, James- Elizabeth is truly wise. The Empress's intelligence is what led me to chose her as my wife; she reigns as my right hand when I must leave Spain. Furthermore this she does while doing a most admirable job raising our children.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 am

(OOC: Francis, tis done)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:38 am

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
(OOC: Francis, tis done)

(OOC: Thank you, lizzie)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am

(OOC: Forgive me, but you are absolutely horrible at playing Francis).

No, dear, I was refering to your chronic poor constitution and the fact that you have been entirely ill with something since your birth.

Yes dear, but why did you knock? Could you not hear that I was meeting with my cousin?

And have you learned nothing from me? You go strolling into the land of your enemy and expect the common laws of decency to remain? What of when your grandfather was imprisoned by the EXACT same Emperor as you now claim peace with?

You must not be feeling well. Let me get you something to drink. *Beckons to a servant for coffee*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

(OOC: Forgiven, all the internet says is that he had no children due to undescended testicles, your uncle the duke of guise ruled behind the scenes and that he was short, and stuttered)

*Francis took the coffee off of Marie and took a sip* T-t-t-t-thank y-y-you, M-M-M-Marie.... I-I-I-It's g-g-g-good.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 am

NO! Do not drink that! That is mine! *Switches the cups*. That is yours. And remember dear, if you think before you speak it is not so bad ...

... *Smiles and looks at Elizabeth completely unsure what to do. If I am to close to Francis, she will seek to protect Nicholas and England's interests, if I am not close enough, she will assume I am not going to marry him and push me into an uncomfortable position*

*I take the middle of the road and treat Francis like a very close sibling, smiling at him and tousling his hair*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 am

*Francis giggles, blushing as Marie tousles his hair* S-Sorry, M-Marie... C-Coffee reminds me of the days that we were married, I asked you for coffee on my death bed (OOC: I know he didn't in history, but this is not history is it?)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 am

(OOC: No, I'm no stickler.)

I do ... only it was not your deathbed because you are not dead. ... *Says almost absentmindedly* ... You know, the only way I could divorce you under Catholic law would be had you abandoned me ... would that not be an utter shame.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 am

*With the arrival of Francis in Marie's presence Nicholas gets up from his seat and strolls across the chamber to gaze out the window*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:07 am

*Francis notices the paus Marie takes*

Yes, it is a shame because we've never been happier!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 am

I know ... and yet canonically as soon as you left me, without my knowledge, effectively abandoning me, our marriage was instantly terminated. Thus making me free to marry whomever I wish. Of course, the fact that our marriage was never consumated means that it never existed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 am

*From his place by the window Nicholas sips his wine and parts his lips in a smile no one can see as his back is turned to the room, seemingly unintrested in events unfolding behind him. But his vampire ears bring every word to him easily and surely. His smiles is one of love for Marie but also pride at her cunning and intelligence.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
I know ... and yet canonically as soon as you left me, without my knowledge, effectively abandoning me, our marriage was instantly terminated. Thus making me free to marry whomever I wish. Of course, the fact that our marriage was never consumated means that it never existed in the first place.

are you saying what I think you are?
And tell that to Henry, as that was what he used to divorce Katherine of Aragon
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 pm

(to Isabella)
Do you know that strange screaming woman?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 pm

*Isabella scratches her chin*

You mean Lady Wydville?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Is that who that is, in the large hat?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Yes, that's her dear.

*Isabella leans in and speaks in a lower tone*

I do not know much, but I know she has had the most tragic of lives, not too mention her extraordinary beauty.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Ah...I believe she was the wife of that King of England who was grandmother Mary's stepmother. If she is, she has indeed had a difficult life, which must have left her a bit off.

And her beauty fades to insignificance next to yours, my love.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm

*Ysabel laughs slightly*

Sometimes, dear, you're blind.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Am not.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

*Isabella puts her hand on her husbands cheek*

Well, we shall just have to agree to disagree then, won't we?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:43 pm

*James smiled, watching his "parents" openly flirting with each other*

It is nice to see some happiness in life

*James chuckled* Nothing pleases me more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: