Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Marriage for Catherine Lucie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

A Marriage for Catherine Lucie Empty
PostSubject: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 am

Could anyone suggest a marriage for the new lady, Catherine Lucie, who has come to court??
Back to top Go down
Catherine Lucie

Catherine Lucie

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:45 am

Oh my! So forward in thy search for my half, oh surrogate sibling mine!

A quickening upon thy works, I pray thee.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 am

My dearest Catherine, I am being so forward in the search as no respectable woman is unmarried in this court
Except for Lady Josclyn, but that is because there are not enough unmarried men that she likes at court

It is nice to have thee at court, Catherine, I do hope thee will enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Catherine Lucie

Catherine Lucie

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 pm

I do believe I shall, little brother! Indeed, to such an extent! How go thy good and godly works?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 pm

So far, dear sister, not very well, I have not found a marriage for thou, but I will
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:38 pm

There is nothing wrong with being unmarried my Lord James. Marriage is not a matter to jump into lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 pm

As usual, Sir Nicholas is correct. I myself was engaged nearly 20 times before marrying my beloved Isabella. One must carefully consider one's actions, for marriage lasts for life.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 am

Indeed, Your Highness, Nicholas. We have been discussing this, we were thinking... If Henry was in a good enough mood, as Catherine is young, fertile and her mother has provided many boys that she and Henry could be married
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 am

Henry ... *looks to see if he is about* Henry is not ... well he has not the best reputation as a loving husband ....

but I am quite sure if she is intrested in the match Henery would concider it
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:03 am

Oh, I know that.... but if she gives him sons, then he'll be happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 am

Henry? Happy ? .... I would not wish him on my sister
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 am

Henry, happy.... possibly.... if he gets a Duke of York.... One that isn't illegitimate.... then he will be happy
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:11 am

If I may... I would not wish him on my daughter, niece, aunt, or any other relation. She can surely do better.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 am

Quite right, I think we can find her a better match
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 am

One of your nephews, Your Majesty?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Lucie

Catherine Lucie

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh bother still! For I should like very much to amuse Sweet Nicholas. Ah well, such is the role of the wench in modern societye.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Lucie

Catherine Lucie

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Although I daresay, if one is still looking, might this tidy rapture of royal boys find my humble self a sturdy youth with ribboned hair and poetic tongue? I wouldest grace in my gratefulness...
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:14 pm

amuse me? Why wudlst thou suffer thineself with such a task? How wudst thou conceieve to amuse such a dark soul?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage for Catherine Lucie   A Marriage for Catherine Lucie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Marriage for Catherine Lucie
Page 1 of 1