Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The chance to heal old wounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The chance to heal old wounds Empty
PostSubject: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:57 am

Correspondence between Bess and her once guardian Cat Parr

Dear Catherine,

thou art always welcome at my court dear lady. Though much didst pass between us during my time under your care I had always hoped that time would heal old wounds and reunite me with my dear Step Mother.

Alas the dear Lord had other plans.

Twould be a fine thing though for two grown Queens to sit and discuss old times and work those events through though, do you not think?

Your loving Bess. x
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 am

Correspondance between their Majesties: Catherine Parr and Elizabeth of England.

Elizabeth,
I wuldst like to rejoin your court soone enough, your kind words humble me and I think I wouldst like to not remember Thomas Seymour, for we lived a lie.

I shall be making an appearance at court soone enough.

With love, Kateryn.
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Dear Kat,

Do not think such a thing my lady. Twas clear to all he had great love for you. I admit that I missed the early signs of your love's blossoming due to being exiled at Hatfield and then blinded by my own predicaments. But by all accounts ther were truly there.

I fear like many men at our court his drive for advancement did cause him to act foolishly and cast aside the true happiness he cudst have had.

Personally I would also place large blame upon ther Lord Protector, his brother, for not carrying out mine father's own last wishes to their true extent.

As for my own part, I am most fearfully sorry to have caused thee any pain. Times within thine household were both joyous and confusing for me, and my lord's flattery fall upon new ears most starved of affection. Though I didst love you and he, in hindsight - and with my own deep love for sweet Robyn - I realise mine additional love for him was just a childish infatuation. Whereas my love for you was that of a true daughter who cherished you dearly and wudst not wish you any harm. Twas a most vexing stuation my lord Seymour didst place us both in, but I find I cannot wish him ill for it.

And you dear Kat, the nearest thing I have known to the secure and unconditional love of a mother since my own maman was taken from me so young. I shalt remember you fondly all my days.

your loving daughter,
Bess. x
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 am

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
Dear Kat,

Do not think such a thing my lady. Twas clear to all he had great love for you. I admit that I missed the early signs of your love's blossoming due to being exiled at Hatfield and then blinded by my own predicaments. But by all accounts ther were truly there.

I fear like many men at our court his drive for advancement did cause him to act foolishly and cast aside the true happiness he cudst have had.

Personally I would also place large blame upon ther Lord Protector, his brother, for not carrying out mine father's own last wishes to their true extent.

As for my own part, I am most fearfully sorry to have caused thee any pain. Times within thine household were both joyous and confusing for me, and my lord's flattery fall upon new ears most starved of affection. Though I didst love you and he, in hindsight - and with my own deep love for sweet Robyn - I realise mine additional love for him was just a childish infatuation. Whereas my love for you was that of a true daughter who cherished you dearly and wudst not wish you any harm. Twas a most vexing stuation my lord Seymour didst place us both in, but I find I cannot wish him ill for it.

And you dear Kat, the nearest thing I have known to the secure and unconditional love of a mother since my own maman was taken from me so young. I shalt remember you fondly all my days.

your loving daughter,
Bess. x

*Bounces on heels as he pokes Elizabeth* POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! *Smies* HI HALF SIS!!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:16 am

OY!

No-one touches the personage of the Queen without prior permission!

Your enthusiasm ist admirable my lord James, tho most vexing.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:27 am

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
OY!

No-one touches the personage of the Queen without prior permission!

Your enthusiasm ist admirable my lord James, tho most vexing.

*Bows at the compliment, but then realised Elizabeth said something else and his brow furrows* I have just one thing to say... POKE!!! *Runs off laughing... the stops and runs back* By the way... Marie and Nicholas were... doing inapropriate while in England... right under your nose.... just thought i'd tell you... BYE!!!! *Runs off again, his hait almost flying off of his head*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 am

*Elizabeth calls after him*

I have no wish to hear of what they get up to, if thou speak of it I shalt cover my ears and sing very loudly. ...and do be careful my lord James that thine head doth not also fall off thine shoulders!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:53 am

Elizabeth, let me be frank. That little boy is stark raving mad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:54 am

I know cousin, I am full confused as to how to deal with him.

How canst I understand, pre-guess and control someone who ist not all together?!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 am

HEY WAIT JUST A MIN ... *Marie decides to let that last comment, which smack of veiled insults, pass*.

You couldst always execute him. You do have the sharpest axes in Christendom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:57 am

I LIKE CHEESE! That is how you deal with me

we're all going to hell in a handbasket! I love the phrase Lizzie... sorry, but i have stolen it... that will, as of tomorrow... become my signature

Now i have to go... empty my bowels

MARIE!!! DON'T YOU DARE OR I WILL SET THE BOLEYN BRAT ON YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chance to heal old wounds   The chance to heal old wounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chance to heal old wounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: