Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back To Hatfield

Go down 
+5
Marie Stuart
Jane Seymour
Anne of Cleves
Catherine Parr
Elizabeth Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Back To Hatfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 am

That is a good way of saying it. Do you think he is more or less insane than Lady Anne Boleyn?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 am

I have barely met the lady, and can make no judgement, although it would be hard to be more mad than this man.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 am

He wuldst do well to refrain from knocking my Queen and wife to the floor lest I turn him over mine knee
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:19 am

As thine prior desires to discipline a royal personage didst result in a betrothal (offering to dump Marie in the stables for me til she didst learn to behave) I think it best for thee to step back my lord of Pembroke.

...however we do need somesuch plan to calm the child afore he drives us all mad.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 am

*Nicholas stifes a laugh*

*blushes slightly and smiles fondly at the memory* I had forgotten that incident. I have seldom seen my Dearest Marie so angry, nor more bueatiful.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:25 am

*with a pout, a raised eyebrow and a cool regard Elizabeth remarks quietly so that only Nicholas canst hear*

I myself frequently remember the incident well my lord.

*Elizabeth turns away and with a wave of her hand she summons her ladies to attend and entertain her, not wishing to dwell any further upon it now the point hath been made.*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:02 pm

(OOC: Oh is someone jealous? Need we remind Elizabeth again she had her chance and turned the poor guy down flat lol)

*Nicholas stands frowning, watching her. He is vexed that once again she has made her irritation at him known and then swifty dismisses him and surrounds herself by her ladies afore he can offer any words of defense or apologee*

*He offers her an apologetic smile and hopes it also conveys his understanding. He too has often reflected on the past events. And while he is heartily sorry for many things and still wonders what might have been, whats done is done. He loves Marie, and has no regrets in that matter. His only regrets are that his choice hath brought worry and upset to his dearest friend *
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:24 am

How dare you flirt with Elizabeth... wait until she finds out about you and Marie... doing things... before you were married... and now you flirt with her.... IN FRONT OF MARIE!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:48 am

*Marie looks at Elizabeth, and while not knowing her words, guesses their content full well after years of living around less lovely women*.

*Marie says loudly to Nicholas so that Elizabeth can hear* What is my dear cousin's problem? Is she having one of her irrational jealous fits again?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:59 am

Stop trying to hide it!

*BELLOWS* ELIZABETH!!!!! *It echoes, shattering all the windows in the castle*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 am

OUCH! *Puts hands over ears*. Who is hiding what?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 am

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
*with a pout, a raised eyebrow and a cool regard Elizabeth remarks quietly so that only Nicholas canst hear*

I myself frequently remember the incident well my lord.

*Elizabeth turns away and with a wave of her hand she summons her ladies to attend and entertain her, not wishing to dwell any further upon it now the point hath been made.*

Marie has gone mad... she sent me this in a private message

BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! BONJOUR! CHEERY-OH! I'M A CROWNED HORNY BITCH, LOVE ME LONG TIME OOH LA LA!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 am

Oh, and Marie...?

Stop hiding that you and Nicholas had... how to put it...? a romp or two before you were married...

*Again; cackles maniacally while spinning on the spot, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, his eyes wide; he is bobbing up and down on his feet*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:19 am

To everyone assembled:

This was after the little brat sent me this:

HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!
Hi Marie...
*Cackles rapildy and uncontrolably, while his tounger hangs out of his mouth and he bounces on the heels of his feet, his eyes randomly widenning*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:21 am

And no we didn't.
He and I were handfasted with Elizabeth Woddville as a witness months before we did any kind of romping. Which makes you both wrong and insane.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 am

Marie speaks the truth, we are indeed married and happily so I might add. And I assure thee the only woman I care to flirt with is my wife.

Further more what we do in the privacy of our bed chamber is no ones business but of our own
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Still... anyone over 19 shouldn't be doing that AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back To Hatfield   Back To Hatfield - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back To Hatfield
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: