Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Golden Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

The Golden Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Rules   The Golden Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 am

[.: The Golden Rules of Undead Royals :. ]

Please read everything before roleplaying. Don't be intimidated by how long these set of rules are written down just below this post. Rules are important because it creates order and clarifications; hence, just read it so you wouldn't end up in trouble or at least cause one. Some of them are repetitive; the reason is because we're stressing their importance.

**Remember: Please follow the guidelines/rules.

1. No Leeches.
You registered on this forum to roleplay, right? So in order to actually do so, please sign-in the character you want to roleplay in the "Character Registration" forum. Don't just leech yourself here in this forum without posting/roleplaying anything.

If you just registered just for the fun of it and didn't register your character in the "Character Registration," we'll delete you/your character. Yes, I know that you're just looking around and that's okay. If you're interested in Undead Royals, please register a character of your choosing. If you're one of those people that are looking and planning on not registering an application, just remember that your account's existence is on the line.

2. No Slackers.
If you registered a character and don't log in your account for more than about 1 year, then say "bye-bye" to Roleplay. Those who are roleplaying Canon Characters...be warned, you're not safe from this rule at all. You're most likely to be replaced by another roleplayer if you have been idle for a long while. We don't want you taking up space for a character, when someone else might want to take your place.

3. No Insulting & Harassment. Especially in the OOC forums.
This is pretty simple...hopefully. Please do not insult our members or insult the Admins. If it's all for fun (in the roleplaying section), then that's fine. But when you take it to personal matters, racist (or etc)...bickering could erupt. When a member/Admin asks you to stop, please honor his/her request(s) and do so. Please keep your respect because we will warn you once. If we need to warn you again, then consider a ban and/or deletion.

4. No Interfering.
When there is a topic (whether it is a roleplaying or not) that you feel like you don't belong there...then you're probably right. Don't go there and interrupt. Sometimes, it gets irritating when someone tries to jump in the topic (even without asking the ones in the topic/story first)...especially when it is a 'tense' or 'private' moments.

But this doesn't mean you're not allowed to post on the other members' topics. I'm not saying it's a crime. You don't have to ask them if you can post with them, just post if you really want to. If you're unsure about it, you can either PM them and/or post, saying "I hope I'm not interfering" or something. Just have some respect.

5. No Flaming.
If you have a problem with any one of the Administrators or another member, then contact ME privately (PM). We don't want a riot just because of you and your stubbornness. When you have an issue with another person, both parties need to communicate decently and should be level-headed. Cooperation is essential. If you have a problem, don't start yelling and acting like a child. Please, have some manners and respect.

(With that said, if it essential for your character it is more than okay)

6. No Foreign Languages. Unless you put the translation in English on the side.
We know that some characters are from foreign descent but if you must use their native tongue, make sure you add an English translation to the side. Not everybody can be expected to have your great knowledge of languages!

7. Try Using Correct Grammar.
This is a literate forum. Don't use l33t talk or anything that's found annoying by members. We understand that not everyone here speaks perfect English. However, being a forum where writing skills matter in roleplaying, we heavily encourage that you try to spell correctly using correct grammar. It's okay to use l33t (if translated) or some garbled language as a joke once in a while, but don't make it a habit...especially when you're writing a roleplaying post. It annoys everyone here, and will make your time on the forum short-lived.

8. Name Changing.
Please PM any of the ACTIVE Admins if you're going to change your name. If you register a character with a different account name, then the Admins have the right to change your account name to match with your character name.

9. Have Fun.
Self-explanatory. Obviously, this isn't as self-explanatory as I hope it would be. Do you know what fun is? If not, look it up in a dictionary. We do NOT want you to feel like coming in this forum is like a chore/school/work. I'm sure we already had enough of that in our real life. We Admins want everybody here to enjoy their experiences here in this forum. Don't think that we have strict expectations from you or being pressured here. Go ahead. Loosen up and have fun. Be like a kid again and enjoy your time here.

Last edited by Catherine Parr on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The Golden Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Rules   The Golden Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 am

Well, that's actually a relief as my typing Little Edward's famed bad spelling was very difficult! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

The Golden Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Rules   The Golden Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:54 am

Haha! If you wished to continue typing in that manner it's possible, what I meant was stuff like:

"0ooh hai der hehe LoLLLL how r u todai? *laughs like a kween* off wif ya hed!"

If you get me Wink
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The Golden Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Rules   The Golden Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:57 am

...okay, so I haven't got out of typing mad stuff for little Ed then. It is kind of fun typing like that, but it's just hard work. Maybe if I just limit it to when he's sending correspondance?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

The Golden Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Rules   The Golden Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 am

That is entirely up to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Golden Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Rules   The Golden Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: General Help-
Jump to: