Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here

Go down 
+4
Charles V
Arthur Tudor
Marie Stuart
Francis
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis

Francis

Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here Empty
PostSubject: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 am

You're all welcome to visit!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 am

What about your dearest Queen and wife? *Sits down on the throne next to you, and offers you some candies*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:07 am

*Takes a candy and smiles at Marie* You're not my wife... you're married to that THING!!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 am

Why did you marry him? Was I not a good husband?
*Begins to get tears building up in his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 am

The marriage is invalid my Lord. As soon as you appeared by Canon law, it is automatically invalid. Though since it was in good faith, any children of it are legitimate ... *Says the last part as a plea*.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 am

No no no! You are a wonderful husband! But ... I thought you dead! I saw you die ... *Begins to cry*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:37 am

Marie... *Pulls Marie in close, rubbing her back lovingly* you always were a sensetive sop, weren't you...?

And as for your child, I am more than glad to look after, and raise it, with you, of course

*Leans forward, ready to kiss Marie before Sir Nicholas, A.K.A Vampire-y dude, or your darling cousin, Good Queen Bess, that nickname is no more as she has been married, to a man called 'The Doctor' and exiled him. Leans forward again hoping neither Elizabeth nor Nicholas show up and ruins it*

As for my death, my dear I was merely knocked unconscious by some skinny little idiot that wanted your throne, Darnley I think his name was.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:49 am

*Kisses you*. Oh, all right. Well ... I am here once more! OOH! That means the crown jewels of France are mine! I cannot wait to see the look on your mother's face!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:53 am

Personally, me neither

She will be furious... not to mention your cousin... but if you even THINK of even so much as kissing Nicholas or anyone else in a romantic way you will lose your head. Understand? Especially if it is Darnley.
*Pulls Marie in kissing her deeply, his hand on her pregnant stomach* Please, do not go into labour now... at least wait until Nicholas is here
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 am

Now, this means that since I am married to you that I have a clamaint to the english throne. If I remember rightly, Elizabeth named you as heir, didn't she...?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:31 am

No, she named Henri's son as heir. Which means no son of ours will ever sit on the English throne, unless he dies. But you will love him!

And *Looks absolutely stunned* did you just threaten to kill me?!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Henri... Ugh, she has no taste in heirs does she...?

As for threatening to kill you... only if you become like the Boleyn-whore and if you kiss someone other than I in a way that shows loving affection you will die... unless they're family. e.g. Me, Your parents, your grandparents, Elizabeth... understand, Madame?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:14 am

Oh, of course I would not! I am no whore, despite what you may have heard. More candy, my King?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 pm

*Takes a candy, smiling at Marie but giving her a 'you haven't poisoned this, have you?' look.

Thank you, My Queen... it is relaxing after the Arguement with Nicholas
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 am

*Rolls my eyes and gives you an "As if I would poison the King of France, my first love, my child-hood play-mate and the wealthiest of my constant admirers" look*.

Well, frankly, I cannot blame him. He deserves his privacy, which you would not give him. ... Remember what your mother did when her privacy was invaded? *Cringes*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Ah... My mother...

Yes... yes, I remember vividly what happened... I knew she could shout but I think that may have been why my ear got infected!!!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 am

*Tears up instantly*. Oh Francis ... seeing you in that bed. So hopeless. So ... *Pulls myself together*. Did you hear! Elizabeth is marrying a Spaniard! Philip has managed to make his own brother the King of England ... or nearly so. Elizabeth has had more suitors than I have courses, but this one seems sincere. Could you imagine if our joint Kingdoms are bordered by Hapsburgs?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 am

To be honest, Marie.... it terrifies me!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 am

MY NIECE IS DOING WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:48 am

Engaged, to my son.
I have not yet decided which territories to gift him with upon his marriage but I am now thinking perhaps Burgundy rather than Milan would be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 am

*narrows eyes at Arthur*

My daughter is betrothed to Charles's son, Juan, and I shall hear no discourse against the matter.

Tis none of thine concern
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 pm

*Shocked by the harsh words of his brother, but realises he no longer had authority over him*
V-Very well. I just hope she is making the right choice... I would also liketh to be at the wedding
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 pm

*Looks at Francis through our guests and whispers in his ear* Yes my dear. It is terrifying. What should we do about it?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 pm

(OOC: What is the topic about the jousting where Henry pinched your butt called?)

*Strides to Marie and taker her aside. He too whispers* I thinkwth we should unite Scotland and France, with England... we wait until Elizabeth and Juan have a child and then propose... yours and HIS child is to be married to theirs, thus linking England, France and Spain together
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 pm

*Rolls my eyes* That is not quite where I was going. My solution is much more simple ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Frankish Empire-
Jump to: