Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here

Go down 
+4
Charles V
Arthur Tudor
Marie Stuart
Francis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Francis

Francis

Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Very well.... cometh to my chambers in France and we shall discuss this further
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:41 am

Burgundy, father?
If I can conquer it, I get to keep it, sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 am

Precisely that sort of thing. Much depends on the young King's choices, and his acknowledgement of my rights as Duke of Burgundy.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:35 pm

*Snorts. Even my genuine affection for Charles will not allow me to stand by while he slanders France*. Acknowledge your rights? Under the Salic law, Marie de Burgundie could not inherit Burgundy, thus it automatically reverted to the French Crown!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm

The French acknowlege I have right to the title, to headship of the Order of the Golden Fleece- but not, oddly to the entirity of the land! I hold the majority of my grandmother's land and wish merely to hold the complete set.
As it is, this discussion as to which lands to grant my son are merely hypothetical. He is not yet married and his fiancee has disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 am

As a ward of Empress Isabella, I have to agree with Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor. I am sorry, Marie, but I agree with the Emperor and Empress.
Back to top Go down
mysterym

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 am

no one here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Frankish Empire-
Jump to: