Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+21
Sophie Anne Compton
timelord
Lady Jane Tudor
Lady Mary
Princess Mary I
Henry, Lord Darnley
Mary Tudor
Arthur Tudor
Henry VIII
Francis
Lord James of York
Catherine Parr
Lady Jane Grey
thomas boleyn2
Charles V
Mary Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
Juan de Austria
Charles Brandon
Elizabeth Tudor
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Well it seems all of Marie's husbands have arrived ... how joyful *scowls*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 pm

All but one I am afraid... if he turns up we may have to make a truce to get rid of him
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 pm

You speak of the Earl of Bothwell ?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Yes, I have noticed he is here too now....
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Does that frighten you? *hides a smirk* perhaos you should flee to France while this man is disposed of?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 pm

*Teleports in, smiling, before bowing to the young king and the Marquis of Pembroke*

My lords....

May I be of assistance? I am quite able to... dispose... of him, should it be your wish...
Back to top Go down
Princess Mary I

Princess Mary I

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:48 am

Princess Mary I tudor
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 am

Mary my cousin, it is a joy to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Princess Mary I

Princess Mary I

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 am

Hello Cousin
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:35 am

You are not... miffed... at me, are you? About the engagement thing? Or about my son, and how he's a bit of a- well.?
Back to top Go down
Lady Mary

Lady Mary

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 am

I introduce myself to the Court I am The Lady Mary
Back to top Go down
Lady Jane Tudor

Lady Jane Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Hello. Mine name be Lady Jane Tudor, daughter of Margaret Tudor and Archibold Douglas, 6th Earl of Angus
and niece to the great King Henry VIII.
Back to top Go down
timelord

timelord

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm

welcome lady jane
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 am

Lady Jane. Welcome to court. I hope that you will enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Anne Compton

Sophie Anne Compton

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello Sophie Anne here.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Sophie Anne. I hope that you enjoy your share at court. If you are ever at the court of their Highnesses The Holy Roman Emperor and Empress, look me up.
Back to top Go down
Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Good Day, my lords, ladys and gentlemen, i am King Robert the Bruce of Scotland
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Welcome, Your Majesty. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
Back to top Go down
Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 pm

I thank you Lord James, How are you this fine day ???
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 pm

I am well. It's rather warm here in Spain, at the court of the Emperor and Empress so I am covering myself in a new invention called "sunscreen" to stop myself from burning.

How are you, Robert?
Back to top Go down
Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 pm

I am very well thank you James, of course at my age the winter in scotland can be a little cold, maybe i should winter mself in a warmer climate, but them the traitors in scotland would try to usurp me and i would have to come back and kill them all again, oh well, such is the life of a king, tell me how are the Emperor and Emperess? in good health i hope?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:53 pm

The Emperor and Empress are in good health, Yoour Majesty. Empress Isabella and Emperor Charles are currently spending some quality time with their children, whom they have not seen in a while.

I, like the Emperor and Empress, am spending some time in Spain. My home is England, and my half-sister, Queen Elizabeth I of England, is on the throne, so I can return when I wish, but Spain is currently where I am.
Back to top Go down
Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:04 pm

It is good to hear they are well, our children are the most important things we have after all they carry our royal lines on, and therefore are worth investing a lot of time on.

Anyway i must go and introduce myself to the Scottish court, for i fear much has happend in my absence.

Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Uh, a few things have happened. Queen Mary of Scotland is married to the King of France and has a son, from her second marriage, the future James VI of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Ah so the rumors were true, this is disturbing indeed, i shall travel to court imediatly for my counsel is badly needed.

I thank you for this help James, i shall not forget it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: New Members-
Jump to: