Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+21
Sophie Anne Compton
timelord
Lady Jane Tudor
Lady Mary
Princess Mary I
Henry, Lord Darnley
Mary Tudor
Arthur Tudor
Henry VIII
Francis
Lord James of York
Catherine Parr
Lady Jane Grey
thomas boleyn2
Charles V
Mary Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
Juan de Austria
Charles Brandon
Elizabeth Tudor
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis

Francis

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm

No... that's your way of doing things

I plan to send a Very Large, and very powerful army at him
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Little Brother, Harry! How did you get so big?

I could have sworn you were not that rotund when I died
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Francis my lord, I suggest you strongly reconsider the words which you have uttered against the Holy Father.

And Henry, cousin, I believe you did not kill my aunt because she was my aunt?

*snaps fingers to one of the ever-present very large guards, who returns gingerly carrying a baby*
May I present to you my son Fernando?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 pm

And no, a marriage to two spouses at the same time goes against the teachings of Holy Mother Church, though I believe the Lutherans would allow such an abomination. Marie shall have to choose, one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 am

Arthur! *Embraces you* So nice to see you! And this *rubs rotund belly* may be a bit more than you remember but is still a trifle.

*To Francis* I wuldst take Charles advice and stifle your idle threats.

*To Charles* Ah Fernado! What a fine straping young lad! You should be proud as I am sure you are!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:43 am

*Pats Henry's belly* You always did like your food didn't you?

Now niceties out of the window

WHY DID YOU TREAT CATALINA LIKE YOU DID?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 am

*Looks at Charles and Henry and turns the charm on Maximum*. My Lord Uncles! Please forgive Francis *Leans in and whispers* he has Catherine de Medici for a mother, let us be sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 am

Marie... we do forgive Francis... me and Harry know how he feels, we had Margaret Beaufort for a grandmother, now, go answer my new topic plz
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:33 am

I had JUANA LA LOCA for a mother. His Grace of France needs to seriously evaluate his attitude towards the Holy Father, of whom I am the protector.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 am

I guess we all had at least one difficult member... there are 2 in mine... my grandmother and my brother
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 am

I here abuela Isabel was quite the formidable lady. And I know grandfathers Fernando and Maximillian were tough as nails, but for crazy no one can hold a candle to my lady mother. With all respect, of course.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 am

Yes, I expect so... My Brother was a difficult person, due to being an obese pig
and My Grandmother was a difficult person due to being a snob
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 am

Yes, dearest uncle, and was she not lovely and Regal for all of her faults? His mother cannot even claim ... sickness. She is just a foul evil hag.

And he is only a boy. You know how boys are saying things and boasting about deeds they cannot commit. *Narrowly eyes Arthur*. Please, I bessech you again, forgive him Uncle Charles.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 am

Arthur you are kin but I must insist thou watch thineself ... you tread on thin ice.

I am King and my ways shall not be questioned
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:35 am

Marie, your concern is quite touching. I am sure that you, of course, have wasted not a moment even considering Francis's preposterous two-husbands suggestions. As for my forgiveness, as my cousin Henry is a King, so I am the Emperor and it must be earned.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 am

Of course I have not my good uncle! And you *Smiles brilliantly at Henry* I see you trying to hide from your dearest niece! Please, give me a hug! *Braces myself*.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:07 am

*embraces you warmly my belly making it somnewhat difficult*

How art thou my dearest niece?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:15 am

*Uses all of my energy to inhale*. I am well *Leans in to whisper* Did you hear the Emperor speak of being the "Protector of the Holy Church"? When he sacked the Vatican and married his son to it's greatest enemy! Can you believe him?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:37 am

*pinches your backside before releasing the embrace*

*coughs, then whispers* yes well .... his memory is sometimes self serving
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:41 am

*When you squeeze my backside, I cringe, but because you are so large it feels more like sensual squirming*.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Harry! Leave the woman alone! She is related to us! Do not forget, I cannot be sent to the scaffold, of exiled, as I was to be King before you! But then Father poisoned me because I was weaker than you... now look at you *gestures to Henry VIII's stomach*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Henry has been crowned and anointed. Despite our problems, I have chosen to remember our alliance and friendship of my youth, and therefore will stand by him. While your Grace is the older brother, the fact is you unfortunately predeceased the younger, which makes him King and you not. You do remain a prince and one of His Grace's closest relatives and I would encourage my cousin Henry to seek your counsel and grant you the respect and honor which you are due.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 pm

thank you...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Well spoken Charles, my friend, and I have tried to do just that. As all in assembly here can atest I have ben nothing but cordial and genuinly glad to see my older brother. He, however has done little more than insult me at every turn.

I shall grant him the respect that which he deserves when ever he is inclined to do me the same curtousy.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Very well... It is good to see you again, after our, almost 500 year absence... I do love you... but I'm worried you'll die like our grandfather, Edward IV did, a large, fat slob... I just want to see you safe and well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: New Members-
Jump to: