Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday gift

Go down 
+2
Mary Boleyn
Charles V
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
Mary Boleyn

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:47 am

Uhhh... Anne's *speaks louder so that Marie Stuart can hear* storm tossed maiden might do!

For little Edward? How about a set of wood jousting stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:30 am

Hmmm...maybe. I could get the armorers to make him a suit of armor!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 am

That would be a fine idea indeed my lord. He ist most fond of military objects and is rare seen without his bejewelled dagger. I worry he wilt spend his time as King engaging in battle for he delights so much in the study of mine father's military campaigns. He doth also collect maps and globes with great enthusiasm, so perhaps an item newly drawn up with thine most recent territories would also delight him.

Other than that mine brother ist most difficult to delight with gifts having been so lavishly provided for all his life by mine father. He didst even have his own company of minstrals afore he had properly learned to dance.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 am

Father, my lady, would the boy perhaps enjoy a quick jaunt in the Real?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 am

*gasps* what wondrous idea my lord, I believe he wudst enjoy that greatly! So long as you do not mind indulging his whim to have thee command the ship in imaginary battle against whatever foe he doth conjure up?

If permitted I wudst also like to accompany him, and promise not to hang too far off the side of the ship in mine enjoyment of the sea breezes.

I understand of course if you two young gentleman would not see fit for a lady to be aboard ship... just this once.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:09 am

Of course you may come, at the birthday boy's discretion, of course.
Do you think you could find some "Turks"?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:32 am

I shalt have Masters Raleigh and Drake get together some of their silliest sailors and have them concoct some fine jest with fake blood and limb. Mayhaps we cudst also procure some broken bits of ship that canst also be thrown overboard. Both gentlemen are quite the showmen and should have little trouble with such fine jest.

...if not allowed upon the Real I may indeed have to sail mine own fanciful Pirate ship with mineself as Captain.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 pm

I shall strongly encourage the boy, then, to allow his sister to sail with us, provided she does not do anything which is "icky" and "girly."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:59 am

Possibly a sensible conclusion my lord. I fear mine competitive spirit would make it hard for me to allow thee and mine brother to win the day even if twas his birthday.

I believe I hath yet to encounter a part of mine life in which I am thought "icky" or "girly". Weak female emotions are usually fought off with Princely anger and a thorough talking to by mine own self. Such things are unbecomming in a Queen.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:00 am

...havign consulted my lords Raleigh and Drake, they hath suggested that cannonballs be substituted with some form of "waterbomb" which will explode a small quantity of harmless water on impact. Tis thought this wilt make the game all the more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:08 am

This is a brilliant idea!
And, though I know you would never be either icky or girl, but a thoroughgoing prince and lady, your young brother may still be at an age where the company of ladies is not desirable. He shall be captain for the day and the captain of course gives permissions to those who would board his ship.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

*Marie sends a box with a note on it that reads*

To my former suitor, and most unnatural brat, a collection of magazines featuring scantily clad portraits of Europe's most elligeible ladies. Look on page 97 to see yours truly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Happy birthday young Edward!
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:45 am

When shall we set sail?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:01 am

Perhaps you could get his majesty a diet kit... by the looks of his picture, he's becoming more like his father everday, and not just in looks, in weight, attitude and snobbiness, although Lillibeth tops that category
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 am

I wudst remind thee that tis full foolish to attract the displeasure of one Tudor, never mind two.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
I wudst remind thee that tis full foolish to attract the displeasure of one Tudor, never mind two.

Thinks *Hmm, the best way to annoy Elizabeth? OH! I know! Kill Robert Dudley!*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 pm

You are no match for Sweet Robyn. You forget he hath been trained in battle as soon ast he could walk and is also the stealthiest Dudley there ever was.

And why would you choose to annoy me? What ist your aim in this?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
You are no match for Sweet Robyn. You forget he hath been trained in battle as soon ast he could walk and is also the stealthiest Dudley there ever was.

And why would you choose to annoy me? What ist your aim in this?

I have no aim... I merely... despise... Mary and you, Lillibeth and Edward are the closest to her... if i can drive the two of you mad... maybe i can rid the world of your half-sister... you being born and removing her from the line of succession was the best thing to ever happen in this country

BTW... Robin has a ring in his back left pocket...

...could you also pass a message to your brother for me...

...Tell him the quails are in behind the 4th brick in the fireplace at Hampton, if he wants them

Ta

Lord James of York
Son of Henry VIII signing out

Aloha
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 am

...the ring ist no doubt the one I didst throw at him during our last argument.

Your plan ist most uncarefully thought out my lord. if thou art indeed the son of our father your mind can be applied more carefully.

...I am of course most fiercely against any plotting against my good sister. She ist the true heir and we are to obey the lines of succession as set out by our father, and the will of our Lord God.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:16 pm

*Whispers to Elizabeth* What is the problem with this young raving lunatic? I fear most grievously for my life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:02 am

I know not what his aim truly is my lady, or if he even hath an aim. However I can assure thee that thine safety is assured by my side.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
*Whispers to Elizabeth* What is the problem with this young raving lunatic? I fear most grievously for my life!

Do not worry... while Lizzie is about I cannot hurt you... the spirits i can conjour however...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
I know not what his aim truly is my lady, or if he even hath an aim. However I can assure thee that thine safety is assured by my side.

Aim: Kill Mary Tudor

Safety: Assured with Lizzie... DAMN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday gift   Birthday gift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday gift
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next