Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?

Go down 
+2
Anne Boleyn
Marie Stuart
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? Empty
PostSubject: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:47 pm

A book? Jewels? Some new axes? I heard her old ones are going dull ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm

I think if you went away and never returned that would be the bestest present ever.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:19 pm

hmmm, my wish list currently contains the following items:

- Robyn Dudley
- a pirate of mine very own
- the pretty head of one who hath vexed me presented upon a spike
- world peace
- Marie's promise to stop signing her consent for plots against me
- the finest gown in all of christendom (Italian styling of course)
- a new translation of the bible covered in embroidery by Marie Stuart's own hand
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:58 pm

I admit tis difficult to decide what to give the Queen who hath almost everything and who hast seen four hundred and some birthdays already.

I hope mine 476th year to be my greatest of all.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Bonne Anniveraire, ma plus chere cousine! Here you are, *Hands you a Latin bible embroidered by me, and a promise to stop plotting for your throne if you acknowledge me as your heiress*. I hope you like them!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 am

I shall add a new gown to list of things for thine own pirate Don Juan to bring, in addition to the Titian.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 am

And of course, should my niece win the thrones which are rightfully hers, you shall have Naples along with my son and las Canarias.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 am

Charles dear, make sure the gown is a fine one. If nessacary I will supervise the design.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Of course, madame. I shall leave that to you.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 pm

*claps hands* Splendid, it shall be marvelous.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Madame if you are supervising it's creation it will be heavenly. For I see thou art a lady of incomparable taste and style!
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm

I shall try my best to make it as heavenly as you so gallantly see fit to title it.

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:07 am

I feel, as dowager duchess of MILAN which is in ITALY I should get some imput.
*pouts*
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 am

Also, you people go to bed too early.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 am

Oh Marie, 'tis exquisite, such fine needlework. And a thoughtful personal choice of the latin bible. I do so love to translate things, maybe I canst write one of mine very own.

To know that thou art my true kinswoman and wudst not take my throne from me by force wudst be the most wonderful birthday gift I hath ever recieved.

If thou wishest Marie, I wudst sign a contract prolaiming you heir to mine throne if I produce no heir. It wudst be on the condition that thou dost not plot against me. Any plotting wudst decalre it null and void... and the throne wudst be given to thine son James.

What thinkest thou Marie? Should I have Cecil organise such a thing betwixt us? (I wudst have hm present to witness out joint signing of the contract just to see the colour his face turns as tis done!)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:29 am

Yes! I agree! *Cries with happiness and signs it*.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 am

*Elizabeth sits to sign the contract with great attention to the neatness of her writingand a florish of her quill. Sitting back with a sigh and a huge smile across her face she exclaims*

Tis done! Dearest Marie, we art sisters of this realm and tis wonderful in mine eyes to see it be so.

*raising from her chair she opens her arms to welcome Marie come to her so they may embrace as true kinswomen*

*in the corner Cecil has to steady himself and take a seat before he doth fall to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 am

As long as the good Prince of Scotland follows any issue ofyou and my son, I have no objections to this.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm

*Marie embraces Elizabeth, trying her hardest not to tower over her, with some success.*

Dost thou mind if I paint a mustache on Ceceil's sleeping face?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:51 pm

*laughs girlishly*

Oh, please do Marie, I wudst see how he looks with a 'tache!

*turning to Charles*

Fret not my lord, this doth but place Marie's line as the current heirs to the throne of England. Any issue of my own wudst automatically come before hers. Twixt the three of us and our descendants the thrones of England and Scotland wilt be most secure.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:54 pm

As the boy is to marry my granddaughter, I am tranquil.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Either way my lord, I see thine grandchildren or great grandchildren wilt inherit my realm. This doth please me greatly as I see your lands presently in very good hands and feel full secure that England is ensured of good rule.

...I admit I doth now daydream of a good daughter who wudst be Queen of my realm after me, and who cudst marry a son of Marie's child James, thus joining the lands of England and Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 pm

*Paints a mustache on Cecil's face and X's over his eyes*.

'Tis most fun! Is Walsingham around?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:36 am

I believe Walsingham ist in the depths of the White Tower playing with his toys. Best not to bother him I think.

I am lucky that Walsingham ist loyal to me down to the very depths of his soul, otherwise I myself wudst be afeared of teasing him in any way. ...I still hold back a little, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:41 am

Walsingham is terrifying! But he would never harm a hair on your head, or say an unkind word about you.

What did Dudley give thee for thine birthday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?   Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doth anyone have the slightest clue what Elizabeth would like for her Birthday?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next