Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fanciful Sea Battle

Go down 
+6
Francis Walsingham
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Edward Tudor
Lord James of York
Juan de Austria
Elizabeth Tudor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

A Fanciful Sea Battle Empty
PostSubject: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 pm

*Preparations have been completed for young Edward's sea battle and Elizabeth is at the shore early in full costume, giving orders and waving a cutlass about. She hath decided to captain a rival ship, The Gloriana, which is manned by all the best sailors she cudst steal from masters Raleigh and Drake and flies the skull and crossbones in place of the Royal Standard.*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:39 pm

My beloved, you make a most fetching pirate! I am quite glad I brought my sword, though.
*Juan is decked out in breastplate and gorget, with a red admiral's sash across his chest and carries his baton of command.*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

James steps onto the deck, a large cutlass in his hand; he is decked out in pirate gear, a hat precariously reasting on his head, he is wearing a robe, which is tied around his waist, but it shows what he was weearing underneath, he smiles, gowing into an extravagant bow and then curtseying in his robe at Elizabeth, whipping his hat to his chest, before rising

"I'm glad to be here Your Majesty"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:38 am

*Elizbaeth blushes under the compliment to her most outrageously un-royal attire*

Dearest Juan I must admit you look most dashing and quite commanding ...though I refuse to be overly afeared of you just yet in the hope that Raleigh's Turkish ship wilt take up most of your attentions.

Ah, my lord James, I see by the way thou are dressed that thou art joining my aboard the Gloriana. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 pm

I would love to join you Your Majesty; It would be great to join you... I hope Lord Robert has recovered enough to join us by them
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 am

my dearest Elizabeth; Have you recovered Lord Robert yet?
If not; I shall began preparing his funeral
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 am

Ah madame I would not have you fear me, but Raleigh's Turks well should.
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 am

*Edward runs gleefully down toward the shore waving a piece of paper in the air*

I have news that the Turks hath been sighted approaching our shores and are expected just beyond yonder cliff! We must make haste!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 am

I wish thee well in battle my lords.

*Elizabeth bows and then motions to James to follow her and sets out at a sprint for the Gloriana.*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 am

At the Helm of the Gloriana stands a heavily clocked and hooded figure, not an inch of his pale skin doth show but from beneth his volumnous hood the length of his black tresses do flutter in the wind.

He waits for his Captian, soaking in the feel of the ship beneth his feet, vasking in the sounds of the vessal; snapping sails and water slaping against her hull.

It all brings about fond memories and also feeling of loss. But he will not think of such things today. Today he shall be First Mate on the finest Pirate ship to ever sail the seven seas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 am

Ah, my lord Nicholas. With thee on board I do feel we may have fine chance of victory. ...I admit mine initial enthusiasm to sail and play at being a pirate didst hinder my usually sensible thoughts.

The plan was but to hide out in the cove found to the left of this bay awaiting for the distractions of battle to allow us to plunder whichever ship we thinkest most vulnerable.

I am a determined woman and skilled upon such a vessel as this... but our opponents are two of mine finest pirates and the Lord Admiral of the Spanish fleets. I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

What thinkest thou of our chances and hath thou better plan?

Last edited by Elizabeth Tudor on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 am

...I didst also intend in the full tradition of piracy to cheat heavily, using the fact that I am a woman to somehow give me the upper hand or cause distraction.

This plan would work better with more women aboard. We need Marie.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 am

...I know for certain that my lord Raleigh would be completely useless if his ship were attacked by ladies dressed only in their undergarments.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:54 am

Female Pirates in undergarments *clears throat and shakes head to push away such thoughts in order to concentrate on the task at hand* yes that twud prove a useful distraction. And I agree when one has need of a female capable of enchantment Marie culdst be of use. I feel sure that at the site of thineself and she the enemies wuldst be powerless to defend themselves. They might vary well hand over thier vessals with out a fight at all *chuckles*

Thine plan of attack seems most viable to me my Captain. The enemies whilst both be full distracted. With the Gloriana’s speed and stealth we shall be upon them before they realize the threat. Tis the Pirate way to choose its victims carefully. We art, after all, creatures of opportunity *grins* And cheating of course is also the Pirate’s way.

Whilst we do attack the most vulnerable we must be careful not to invoke the wrath of the other and not find ourselves caught between them. Rivals they may be but they may quickly become allies when faced with the common enemy of a Pirate Ship.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 am

*bows extravagently to the boy*
Very well then, Your Grace, we must make haste! By your leave, we must board our ship!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:23 pm

*Leans in closer to Elizabeth so as to speak with her unheard by the rest of the crew*

I know not how long I can remain before I must seek refuge below decks. But I wuld thank thee for this chance to once again be upon the sea I hath always loved. Thou hath given me the chance to say good bye to her, a chance I never had before.

The last time my mistress and I met I road her waves trapped in pine box below the decks of mine own ship *these words are spoken scornfully. Elizabeth has no need to see his face buried beneath his hood to read the anger and sorrow written there*

Now *his voice turns much lighter as he stands aside with a flourish of his cloak to allow his Captain to take her place at the ship’s wheel*

What orders wuld thou have me give the crew Captain?

*adds with a chuckle* Or perhaps thou wuldst take great pleasure in shouting orders at the top of her lungs across deck?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm

*sprints after Elizabeth and jumps onto the ship*

CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?! CAN WE GO NOW?!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

*Rolls eyes and mutters under breath* This shall be a long battle indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Sir Nicholas of Rhodes wrote:
*Rolls eyes and mutters under breath* This shall be a long battle indeed.

pulls out sword and places it uder nickie's neck?*

say that again and die
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 pm

*stifles a laugh*

My lord what sprit you have. But save it for our enemies.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Very well: Marie would hurt me if you died
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 pm

*grins beneth his hood, quite a amused that a child would pull a sword on him thinking it could do him harm*

I shuld not like to see either of us hurt my Lord. Again, I say save that spirt for thine enemy. Elizabeth needs us both this day if we are to sail to victory.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 pm

True: We also need to think of a way to get Lord Robert out of the way. Oh, wait, I've already done that: I attacked him and tied him to a tree while he was bleeding to death

You tell Elizabeth and I'll hold Marie for ransom

Ok...?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 pm

I do hope thou art jesting my Lord. These games are for fun, no one need be injured for real. Elizabeth wilst be most unpleased to hear of any misfortune to befall Lord Robert.

And as for Marie, sadly, unless I am mistaken, she is in Scotland and can not join us. Though I do wish that she wuld. I suppose we culdst hope.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm afraid that I have already harmed Lord Dudley: I can use him to get to Elizabeth

As for Marie: GO AND GET HER!!!

WE NEED A DMSEL IN DISTRESS! PERHAPS SHE AND EDWARD CAN BE MARRIED: YOU AND HER COULD BE DIVORCED!!!!

*begins to run off. Stops and calls back* I'LL GET THE DIVORCE PAPERS, MY LORD!!!1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fanciful Sea Battle
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: