Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

might we have more new ink?

Go down 
+3
Marie Stuart
Catherine Parr
Elizabeth Tudor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

might we have more new ink? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 am

Consider also his unfair treatment of his sister (also the sister of thine grandmother), sending her abroad and marrying her off to that old bloke, teasing her with the presance of her true love and then being a right old grump when she married again.

...I think we shudst plan a Hollywood style blockbuster epic of blowing up his favourite items!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Anne of Cleves
Queen Consort
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 am

The mental image of Henry skinny-dipping doth make me laugh heartily. Like a white whale! Also, I find the name "Dr. Butts" wondrous funny.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:59 pm

If they're having a fight, without "royal" powers getting in the way of things, my money is on the ladies to win outright!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 am

Ooh, I wish to bloweth up Henry's favorite bathtub.

And Katherine I am so happy you hath escaped. But if you do ever get taken into custody, just call Anthony Babington.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 am

ooh what a good idea cousin... I keep hearing of these luxuries called "bath bombs". Mayhaps we could useth one of those?

Having said that, I'm surprised anything else doth fit in the bath besides mine father. Surely all the water doth leak out the moment he lowers himself into it?

...and I wonder how on earth they get him out of it afterwards? Methinks it would require the strength of a great many good men.

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 am

Oh, pardon me. My English still be poor. I mean Swimming pool, not bath. He wouldn't fit in a bath and besides he only bathes twice a year, it would be quite impossible to kill him in the tub.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Does he swim??

I should think with his size that would be difficult...
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 am

Uncle Arthur... Trust me... it is difficult when he swims... but he can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: might we have more new ink?   might we have more new ink? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

might we have more new ink?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: