Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!

Go down 
+3
Catherine Parr
Elizabeth Tudor
Marie Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! Empty
PostSubject: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 am

She hath not been on in a long time, I believe she hath been poisoned by Anne!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 am

I myself hope she is in her confinement and will soon be bringing forth my dear brother Edward.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 am

Edward? Don't you hate Edward? He had you declared illegitimate (notice the subtle dig)!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 am

The one thing that makes me laugh is Elizabeth, the child of Anne Boleyn was everything Henry wanted in a son. Sigh, that's irony for you.
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 am

Thank-you dear Kat, tis the best compliment you cudst ever bestow.

And of course I didst not hate Edward, I loved mine young brother dearly! How cudst I not?

(methinks cousin Marie wudst not know subtle if it jumped up and bit her on the bum like Aunt Anne's precious corgi)

How ist thine new Corgi dearest Aunt if thou art present?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 am

I just said why! He took you out of the line of succession! Your own brother! And ow! *Smacks the dog in the nose* That's not nice.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 am

My dear brother was too young and therefore cannot take responsibility for anything of the sort, twas that maddening Edward Seymour that did it!

How I do hate *him*!

'Lord Protector of England', mine petite derriere! He protected nothing but his own interests!

...my apologies dear Queen Jane if speaking of thine brother offends thee, but you must admit he was something of an ass!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:58 am

I have not poisoned Jane! She is probably indisposed after gorging herself on deep-fried quail and marchpane.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Queen Consort
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:59 am

My new corgi is just delightful - I am making him some adorable Tudor livery even as we speak. I wonder if that would be considered an insult by the King? Surely no one could look at his little puppy-wuppy face and be angry....ah, where were we?
Oh, Jane poisoned? I think she is well - I spoke to her less than an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:08 am

Deep fried quail? My lord that sounds disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Queen Consort
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 am

I am well alive, but I warned you all that I would not have much time to visit, as my Queenly duties are many! I shall try to make more of an effort!

- Jane
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/janethequene
Jane Seymour
Queen Consort
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 am

And, for the record, I prefer quail's eggs, NOT deep fried quail - and only when I was pregnant with the KING'S SON...a task I must remind you, dear Anne, you EPICALLY failed at!

- Jane
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Jane Seymour wrote:
I must remind you, dear Anne, you EPICALLY failed at!
*rolls on the floor laughing before realising everybody is staring*
I meant to do that, *tosses hair*
*regains composure*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Elizabeth Woodville wrote:
Jane Seymour wrote:
I must remind you, dear Anne, you EPICALLY failed at!
*rolls on the floor laughing before realising everybody is staring*
I meant to do that, *tosses hair*
*regains composure*
Liz I had hoped we would be chums! Surely you do not think I failed at providing England an heir. My daughter also named Liz did reign 45 years and is considered to be one of Englands greatest rulers. I not only did not fail, I succeeded quite nicely.

Toujours,

Anne the Quene
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Liz I had hoped we would be chums! Surely you do not think I failed at providing England an heir. My daughter also named Liz did reign 45 years and is considered to be one of Englands greatest rulers. I not only did not fail, I succeeded quite nicely.

Dear, fear not for we are the greatest of friends. I was simply laughing how Jane used such modern terms. Alas, I fear I am not used to such vocabulary. I am well pleased with Elizabeth, and with you. I hear about your story frequently and your rise to fame and refusal to becoming a mistress simply amuses me - as I also underwent a similiar transformation from peasant to Queen. We Ladies must stick together for what King's want is what all men want, and we would be wise to deny them it.

Elizabeth Wydville, The Quene.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 pm

*Makes a note of this*

for what King's want is what all men want, and we would be wise to deny them it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh thank thee Liz! Your approval means so much to moi!

Amours toujours,

Anne the Quene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Quote :
Dear, fear not for we are the greatest of friends. I was simply laughing how Jane used such modern terms. Alas, I fear I am not used to such vocabulary. I am well pleased with Elizabeth, and with you. I hear about your story frequently and your rise to fame and refusal to becoming a mistress simply amuses me - as I also underwent a similiar transformation from peasant to Queen. We Ladies must stick together for what King's want is what all men want, and we would be wise to deny them it.

Elizabeth Wydville, The Quene.

*laughs*
Dearest Elizabeth Woodville you do really amuse me...
Anne's rise to fame came by being a WHORING AROUND and seducing men that weren't hers!!!
And to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if you did poison my dearest friend Jane because you are JEALOUS of her success of producing a son for the King.
You are such a conviving, evil bitch!

- Katherine Of Aragon, The True Quene.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 am

Dearest dpw,

Spaniards know far more about poison than any simple English girl would. We English have no need of poison. Furthermore the truth hurts, Henry was done with you before he ever cast eyes on me. You were stubbon & proud but blind to what was really happening. However you do have very pretty hair and a nice complexion.

C'est tout,

Anne the Quene
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 am

Katherine pay no heed to the Marquess of Pembroke her lack of head hath made her grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Even without my head I reason better than any of you do.~Anna sans Tete
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Oh! Dearest Joanna, I'm so happy thou art safe! *Glares at the Concubine* I might be sorry for suspecting you.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Queen Consort
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Don' ever be sorry for suspecting that woman of some foul play!

- Jane
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 am

Jane Seymour wrote:
Don' ever be sorry for suspecting that woman of some foul play!

- Jane

Oh, I wasn't. I lied so as to earn her daughter's favor. You might be a false Jane set forth by The Marquess of Pembroke to fool us all!
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Queen Consort
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 am

A false Jane? Never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!   I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Jane may have been poisoned by the Howard-Boleyns!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next