Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Correspondance between England and Scotland

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Correspondance between England and Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correspondance between England and Scotland   Correspondance between England and Scotland - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:23 am

To Queen Elizabeth I

The titles are a gift of my wife who wulds have me be a gentleman of much worth on my own and not solely be the crown our wedding shall place upon on my head. Tis a bit much, but my Marie does nothing in small measure.

I do hath trouble remembering to use them and do hope I hath not forgotten one, I wuld loathe to offend her kindness to me.

I shall remain on land at your council and fullfill what role I can for the good of both our realms.

Marquis of Pembroke
Earl of Moray
Earl of Bothwell
Duke of Chaterhault
Earl of Lethington
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Correspondance between England and Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correspondance between England and Scotland   Correspondance between England and Scotland - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 pm

To Queen Elizabeth of England, my dearest cousin, most beloved sister and fellow Queen.

My dearest cousin, I have seen it fit to replace my aging Ambassador Bishop Leslie as he is suffering most terribly from the gout. I have chosen a man who may or may not be familiar to you, Nicholas' brother Richard. In face and form he is incredible dashing and should provide a wonderful addition to your court and in mind he is clever and charming. I have sent him with 5,000 pounds which should more than pay for his expenses, but I would be much grateful if you could find for him a dancing instructor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots

Correspondance between England and Scotland
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3