Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+21
Sophie Anne Compton
timelord
Lady Jane Tudor
Lady Mary
Princess Mary I
Henry, Lord Darnley
Mary Tudor
Arthur Tudor
Henry VIII
Francis
Lord James of York
Catherine Parr
Lady Jane Grey
thomas boleyn2
Charles V
Mary Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
Juan de Austria
Charles Brandon
Elizabeth Tudor
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Your concern is appreciated but unfounded ... I am as healthy as I ever was .... join me for a joust while you are here and you shall see
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:35 pm

No offence, but I cannot stand jousting... that was the one thing that was different between me and Catalina... and I am glad you are well... I do scarcely remember you being ill as a child, that may have been because you were heartier, more rotund and more substantial than I...something which I always felt jealous of you for

Last edited by Arthur Tudor on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh, is there going to be a joust?
HENRY! We must go hunting! And, have you ever fought a bull? It is quite the thrill, let me tell you.

Also I am a bit perplexed as to your brother's comment that your behavior towards Marie was inappropriate because she's your relative...
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Charles, Marie is Henry's sister's son's daughter and has a son of her own

There WILL be NO joust.... I HATE them!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm

My wife is my first cousin. Your point is? Although having seen some pictures of my descendents, it is perhaps wise to allow the family tree to branch out a bit more.
I enjoy them. Also bullfights. I fail to see how your wishes override my own. Perhaps we must compromise.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm

There can be a joust, so long as I am not being on the horse... I will merely watch... My sister, Mary, has been giving me first aid lessons so, if either of you are injured I can look after you

(OOC: I know nothing about first aid, so please, do not get hurt!)
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor

Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Oh! Oh! Can I watch?! I do love a good joust! They are such fun, despite what you think, older brother
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:23 am

Oh, I would love to go hunting. *Releases myself from Henry's grasp and prays that no-one saw him squeeze my backside*. May I please go with you? I swear I shall not slow you down merely because I am a frail and feeble woman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 am

We were speaking of a joust but a good hunt would do just as well!

And of course you all may attend ... even thine hus .... uh Francis and Sir Nicholas if they wish.

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 am

You jousting with King Francis of France? Uncle I cannot believe it! You are so kind! *Kisses you on the cheek while doing a skillful twist so that you cannot touch me*.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 am

Yes yes of course *smiles*

Does he have any expierence in the sport ? I wudlst hate for any harm to befall him. *there is no outward hint of sarcasam but it is there*

*purposely refuses to let Marie forget her "other" husband*
And what of Nicholas? Do you not think he would care to join us?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:15 am

Mary Tudor? Mary Tudor, the one who I was engaged to before she married the King of Francis?
*blushes*
Ehm. So, Henry- a joust, perhaps a bullfight?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:27 am

*Leans over and whispers with a grin* Charles my Good friend, you are blushing

A bullfight eh? Can we procure a bull do you think?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:54 am

I'm allowed to blush. Besides *adjusts collar of the Fleece to cover his embarrassment* I'm a married man. And I'm sure we can, although I doubt it will be a fighting bull, outside of my lands.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 am

*clasps a meaty hands upon your shoulder and smiles broadly* indeed you are allowed

Will an oridinary bull do ? I have seen bullfights but never have partaken of the sport myself, is there great danger in it ?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:21 am

Oh no. He does not like outdoor sports. ... He is very sensitive to light and possesing of the most beautiful pale skin. No, he shall not be coming.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:25 am

I see *eyes Marie questioning*

*continues to goade her, not understanding*
should we not ask him, let him decide ... would be most unkind to leave him out you know
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 am

*Decides there is only one way to end this particular line of conversation*

The truth is, I do not wish to be with him. For when he is with you, no matter what his charms, it will be as the sun with the moon. He shall be completely eclipsed.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 am

*Henry puffs up standing straight quite pleased*

Indeed *chuckles slightly* very well then
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 am

*walks in slowly head slightly downcast*

Ah *seeing Henry* Your Majesty, how nice to see you.

Emperor *bows in greeting*

*He does not know Mary or Author so only bows slightly in greeting and says nothing until introduced*

*sneaks a look at Marie before again lowering his gaze*

Did I over hear some planning of a sort?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 am

So, *Looks coldly at Charles* I suppose I should ask you if I may go.

*Looks at Nicholas with an expression utterly devoid of anything but the most cordial recognition*. No, my Lord of Rhodes, you have not.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:46 am

*Nicholas ventures another look at Marie, his eyes show his saddness but he says nothing and understands her coldness*

*Feeling foolish he turns back to Henry* Your Majesty, how do things fair in England?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 am

England is fine, my daughter doth miss you dearly though and please call me Henry. *smiles broadly at Nicholas's utter look of shock in return

And Marie , do not lie to the lad ... let him come if he wants too ... surely he over heard anyway *grins with mischief*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:56 am

*Turns to Henry and delivers a gorgeous smile* But Uncle Henry, I do not wish for him to come! Please don't make me go with him! He is so lowly, and we are al Royals. He will have to serve as our valet! *Laughs at Nicholas' humiliation*.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 am

Your Grace Marie, should you chose to depart, you have my leave.
The trick, Henry, is in the wrestling the bull to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: New Members-
Jump to: