Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help settling in, get your character going!

Go down 
+6
Thomas Seymour
Dorothy Devereux
Catherine Parr
Charles V
Mary Boleyn
Elizabeth Tudor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Francis

Francis

Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help settling in, get your character going!   Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:41 pm

(OOC:- We are glad to have you back, after you.... long.... absence, Elizabeth*
Back to top Go down
thomas boleyn2
Courtier
thomas boleyn2

PostSubject: Re: Help settling in, get your character going!   Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:18 pm

welcome back elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Lady Margaret Radcliffe
Courtier
Lady Margaret Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Help settling in, get your character going!   Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:21 am

(approaches Queen Elizabeth, curtsies deeply)

I wish thee a fair and sunny day, your Majesty! I am lady Margaret Radcliffe, hoping humbly to serve you, and to ask if you might introduce me, as I am new here Very Happy
Mayhaps my my darling twin brother Alexander might find me so we may both have the honor of lighting your path with cheer!

(I hope I did this right, hee hee!)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Help settling in, get your character going!   Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 am

My lady Radcliffe, we have need of thee among our courtiers and visiting dignitaries. While we are not among them it ist essential that our Royal presance ist felt through thee... and tales of intrigue are reported back to us with haste. Wink

Thou shalt discover that the court ist expecting thee in our stead. All should treat thee well, knowing that thou art favoured highly by ourselves.

Listen well, keep mine royal guests at ease... and remind anyone who doth step out of line that Her Majesty wilt not approve.

http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.org/kingdom-of-england-f27/merry-meet-merry-part-and-merry-meet-again-t174-90.htm#7933
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Lady Margaret Radcliffe
Courtier
Lady Margaret Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Help settling in, get your character going!   Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Many, many thanks, your gracious majesty! With your precious direction and link guidance, I shall go now, gladly and humbly, to serve you and protect you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Mary

Lady Mary

PostSubject: Re: Help settling in, get your character going!   Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 am

I could use some help please : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help settling in, get your character going!   Help settling in, get your character going! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help settling in, get your character going!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: New Members-
Jump to: