Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:27 am

Francois mon cher! You certainly are feeling rather frisky today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:46 am

*Murmurs in her ear *Yes, I am...

I saw how you looked once the emperor had gone... is there something you want to tell me...??

*Places a kiss on Marie's slightly round, soft skinned cheek and smiles, tightening his grip on her waist line*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:49 am

To tell you? No ... well, I suppose if I don not tell you, your mother will. *Shudders*.

The Emperor has decided to ennoble Nicky ... I mean our Lord Albany. He might as well have stamped "Imperial Candidate" on his forehead for all the subtlety in it. Now I am forced to be the Emperor's enemy, despite my affection for him. But I am hoping to use my charm to reach some kind of agreement. After all, ... if worst comes to worst we may have a war.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:52 am

is worst comes to worst we may have a war...

If we have a war... we can flee to Scotland, they did approve of our marriage... and your mother is lethal when she is angry... *Shudders* Jeesh, no wonder people plotted to kill her... Besides... if a war comes, between you and me.... your mother is scary enough to get rid of them alone, isn't she...???
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:55 am

No, no! If we had a war we would flee from this enormous wealthy country to a tine and poor one far far away? You have not been paying attention in classes have you, Francois?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 am

then we would brig your mother here.... we would be safe then....

If Elizabeth betrays us... she will die
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:37 am

*to Arthur*
I, uh... well. My wife is merely away, I am sure she will return and I am married man still, not a widower...
It's just, your lady sister and I were engaged, once. And she certainly is beautfiul.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 am

Well, we all know how she married a Spaniard. And remember how her sister fared when she married Philip and tried to subdue the Auld Alliance. We shall be victorious, but my ... sometimes husband Nicholas is now firmly in the Hapsburg camp.

Moreover, I have an idea. It shall have to wait though.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Charles V wrote:
*to Arthur*
I, uh... well. My wife is merely away, I am sure she will return and I am married man still, not a widower...
It's just, your lady sister and I were engaged, once. And she certainly is beautfiul.

He he... do not worry, My sister will wait... Charles Brandon has not returned
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 am

Well, be that as it may, Your Grace...
Come, let us return to my guests! *seats himself easily next to Henry, leans in to whisper*
Unless Sir Nicholas has changed his voice, that man is not he.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:43 am

*Marie, knowing Charles is so distracted by her Aunt that he will not notice, waves Nicholas page over*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am

*The boys eyes grow wide in nervous fear and also awe. Imagine the Queen want to speak to him. The boys gathers his nerves and scurries over to bow deeply before her.*

*trying to remember all Nicholas had taught him about proper speak* Your Majesty, thou wished to speakth to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 am

Yes, I did. *Assumes that easy and charming manner that works even better on Children than it does on adults. Hands the boy some candy and a very large tip*. Could you carry a message for me?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 am

*his eyes grow wide at the treat and the tip, it shall feed his family for months. But he quickly recovers*

Of course your Majesty *bows again*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 am

I wish you to tell your master that if he does not puclicly apologize for accepting the Emperor's gift, I will assume he is an enemy of France. Can you do that my dear?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:35 am

*The boy wonders what gifts but nods and bows before running off returning to the stables. He finds his Master and relays the message*

*Nicholas's expression turns dark, grave.* It appears that I have offended my Queen.

*chews his bottom lip* I must speak with the Emperor
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 am

* Nicholas conciders and decides he needs time, but also he must reply to Marie as he has apparently made her unhappy as well offended his Queen. He hurriedly pens a short missive which he has his page deliver*

It reads ...

To Her Majesty Queen of Scots

It appears that with out my intent I hath offended thee. I assure thou and his Majesty King of France that my acceptance of certain gifts from the Emerpor Charles V was in no way meant to declare any ill will towards the Country of France or its sovriegn. I am and always shall be loyal to thou my Queen.

Your humble servant,
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Duke of Albany
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:12 am

*Reads the letter before handing the boy a very large and heavy coin and kissing him on the cheek*. Wonderful job my dear, I could not ask for better. Tell your master that this is satisfactory and that I wish he could be out here enjoying thr hunt. *Says this in a spiteful way*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 am

*The boy returns the message to a very brooding Nicholas*

She also said she wished you were able to join them but she said it funny ... I ... *seeing his master's frown deepen the page stammers*

Tis fine Geoffrey, I know she meant it not. *Nicholas sighs* Run along now and see that the horses for the hunt or readied. I think the jousting will be at an end soon.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:25 am

*a page in the livery of the emperor's brother arrives bearing a note, which he hands to the Emperor following a deep bow*
Oh, word from Ferdinand! *smiles and starts to read...then his face sets firm.*
Excuse me, gentles... I must excuse myself for a moment.
*bows, then leaves still in armor.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:27 am

(ooc, oops wrong place!)

Last edited by Charles V on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 am

*Sets down his wine glass*

Of course Charles, of course.

*Turns to the others* I shall return to the fields then and dispatch this Knight and then return for my prize *winks at Marie*

*Henry turns but to his surprise the feild is empty ... the Knight is gone*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:34 am

Oh yes, Uncle Henry, I would delight in that! *Leans over to whisper in Francis ear* If Uncle Henry wins, throw something on me so that I must feign distraction, will you dearest?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:38 am

*The disappearance of the knight does not trouble Henry. He is used to Nicholas's eccentric ways. *

It appears the joust is over. Perhaps more wine, while we wait for Charles ot return, and show me how to bull fight!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:23 am

*strolls back, and sits next to Henry*
Damn Turks are threatening Hungary again. If it comes to it, do you fancy a crusade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: