Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.

Go down 
+3
Lord James of York
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Catherine Parr
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:17 pm

The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. GW345H247

Survivalist, devoted to her husband and family, intelligent, strong in her faith, and adored by all three of Henry's children.

I, Catherine, Queen of England and Ireland would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to my court. The most fun shall be had, although always making sure to behave in the appropriate manner. Topics such as Religion shall be discussed with the strongest of passions and we shall dine with the finest of foods.

I expect to see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 am

Your Majesty *bows deeply* Sir Nicholas of Rhodes, Marquis of Pembroke at thine humble service. I thank thee heartly for mine invitation to thine court.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

You are heartily welcome Sir Nicholas.

*Catherine offers Nicholas her hand for him to kiss before spinning on her heels and returning to her throne*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 am

*bows again as I kiss you hand then watch your graceful form return to your throne*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 am

James bows to Catherine "I hope to be welcome here, Your Majesty"

(OOC: Are yiu going to watch the new Tudors? By your picture... I expect so! I know I am!)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:38 am

I hope I am not late for all the excitement, your grace.
*sweeps an elegant bow*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:00 am

I enter the Hall and bow deeply in front of the throne looking down.

"Your Majesty "

I take Catherine's hand, bring it to my lips and plant a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:36 am

*Elizabeth falters in the doorway, watching Thomas and Catherine together. Mayhaps now ist not the time to present herself to her beloved stepmother and guardian. Elizabeth turns to exit the chamber.*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 am

Thomas noticed the Queen Elizabeth turning to leave the chamber.

"Your Majesty, I am glad to meet you ."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 am

*Elizabeth falters and turns back into the chamber*

*she nods formally in Thomas's direction*

My lord.

*stepping forward to Catherine she offers an uncertain but loving smile and curtseys deeply before her*

Your Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 am

Thomas turns from Elizabeth to Catherine. Catherine, the love of his life , is so beautiful and brilliant, wearing a lovely dress and the crown . He shakes his head trying not to think anymore of her beauty and listens to Elizabeth.

"What a nice meet between two Queens"

He says.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:01 am

This... could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 am

*catching sight of Juan, Elizabeth breathes a sigh of relief and reminds herself that she ist no longer a child in Catherine's household who canst be banished at will and treated however her guardians do wish*

Allow me the honour of presenting to thee mine betrothed, Juan of Austria.

*Elizabeth extends her hand so that Juan might take it, her happiness and relief at his touch causing the uncertain smile upon her lips finally to reach her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 am

"I am glad to meet you, my lord."

So Elizabeth decided to marry a Prince of Austria. That would bring fruitful benefits to England. Of course, Elizabeth is not judging with her mind, but with her heart. Thomas thinks looking at Juan of Austria then at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:18 am

*nodding to Thomas*
Sir, *the bowing to the queen* Your Grace, it is a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 am

"Same here. I'm Baron of Sudeley, Your Highness., Edward Seymour the Duke of Somerset's brother."

Thomas says smiling.Damn Edward, he always managed to have more things than him.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 am

*somewhere between a smirk and a look of sympathy, at Thomas's mention of his brother.*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 am

*Elizabeth smiles at the two men sizing each other up in such an amiable way*

Querido...

*Elizabeth blushes slightly, offering Juan a term of endearment for what ist the first time*

...my lord Thomas ist by far England's greatest Admiral to date. Tis the upbringing in his household to which I owe my vast knowledge of the sea.

My lord Admiral, may I present the finest warrior of our seas. *her eyes twinkle with girlish pride* He ist quite the scourge of the Turks and I think I may have captured his heart for England just in time before his brother doth find him an enemy closer to home.

*winks at Juan*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 am

*Elizabeth whispers conspiratorially so that only Her Highness Catherine and the two gentlemen canst hear*

Let us not mention Edward the Lord Protector in such fine company again, none of us here do like him.

*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 am

"That's great to hear, my lord. We have a great, brilliant fleet, built under His Majesty King Henry VIII's order. Even the Roman Emperor Charles V was impressed by our fleet. "

Thomas said proudly then laughed as he heard Elizabeth's comment.

"Indeed, Your Majesty."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:14 am

Catherine smiles unsurely, but widely at Thomas and Elizabeth, pleased to see her loved ones.

(OOC: I am glad you've found your way to back to us Elizabeth!)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Thomas feels his blood racing as he sees Catherine smiling at him. He looks around then gives her a smile back.

(OOC: Elizabeth you're brilliant sweetie, you manage to create her the way I imagine her )
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:40 am

My Imperial father was always fond of ships, though he wanted me to enter the church.
*winks back*
And my beloved lady knows well my feelings for my brother- though he be my king, he is a bit of a stick.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 am

Thomas laughs as he hears Juan's comment, remembering his feelings for his own brother, the Lord Protector.

"I don't see you being a priest or a monk, Your Highness."

He winks.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 am

*Catherine nods her head toward Juan, unsure of the unfamiliar face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.   The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Royal Court of Catherine, Queen of England.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next