Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again

Go down 
+9
Lord James of York
timelord
Catherine Parr
Marie Stuart
Francis
Charles V
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Tudor
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 am

(Hurrah! Another whom ist actually well known to me)

My lord Seymour, thou art most welcome indeed at court.

*curtseys and blushes a little*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:05 am

"Thank you, Your Majesty!"

{bows }
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 am

*bows to Tomas* Welcome my Lord, I am Sir Nicholas of Rhodes, Marquis of Pembroke, Tis a pleasure to make thine aquaintance.

*bows to Elizabeth smiling fondly* Your Majesty *gives you a where the hell have you been look lol *
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 am

*the polite smile of regal welcome doth falter into a slight grin as her Majesty doth nod in the direction of Nicholas*

My lords, I am full pleased to return to court and find such fine gentlemen to attend me. *whispers under her breath "especially when mine cousin marie ist presently absent from the room"*

*she offers her hands to both gentlemen to be kissed, but Thomas Seymour ist automatically favoured with the ring of England*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:22 am

*Bows on one knee and Kisses your hand gently.. I then look up at you and cast you a gaze that says with out words that you have been missed*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:27 am

*gives Sir Nicholas a look of complete understanding and then returns to her Queenly reserve which ist quite difficult when alone with two gentlemen on which she hath in the past favoured so greatly.*

So, my lords, I hath long been from court and my mind ist in great need of new gossip. What hath been taking place here and where am I to to find good welcome?

Shall we retire to other surroundings?

I doth hear rumour of the return of Francis and am full feared that such news cudst be true. I must know how favours he, and what designs doth he have upon mine realm and mine Scottish cousin.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 am

Incdentally my lord Seymour, *Elizabeth raises her chin and surveys Thomas with a wary eye* my lord Rhodes ist my most trusted and beloved subject. Times hath changed since we saw each other last and thou shalt find me a little changed with time thanks to the warnings given me for past folly.

*Elizabeth smiles*

However, thou wilt find me as loving as before, though thou shudst treat me now as a Queen, not thine equal, thine prize or thine plaything. Are we understood my lord?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:37 am

Well Your Majesty he intends to reclaim your cousin as his wife, which leaves me ... *lets my words trail off*

Much has happened in your absense. The Good Emperor has placed a great honor upon me, I am now a Knight of the Golden Fleece *smiles proudly*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:37 am

"Don't worry, Your Majesty. I never considered you a play thing . I had my own ambitions, indeed, but never considered you a play thing. "

{bows deeply}
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 am

Ah Nicholas, the news of this honour doth please me greatly.

And tis far finer an honour to be a Knight of the Holy Roman Emperor than merely the consort and plaything for some small insignificant realm that doth border my own. *Bess waves her hand dismissively of matters pertaining to the Queen of Scots*

I didst always know thee to have great things ahead of thee my lord.

*takes his hand and pats it fondly as a friend though she doth speak with the conviction of a monarch*

Worry not my lord. Tis as always, we look forward through the storm to the new world ahead and brace ourselves against the winds that try to blow us off our course.

We are all now ready for new futures, we three here.

*Elizabeth smiles gratefully at Thomas for his apology though her heart doth still linger somehat in their past*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:50 am

Thomas bows again in front of Her Majesty, respectfully. She was one of his great loves in the past and smiled as he remembered their little games in the garden. But all is past now. She's the Queen , the most brilliant Queen England could ever have. He has his own faults , he did try to come to the throne, but he loved her. Behind the light of the luxury and the best position , he loved her from the depths of his heart. Well, he still misses those times, in a way, but he knows what's his position.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:46 pm

*smiles warmly at his oldest and dearest friend and nods. Her words ring true though he resists a slight twinge as being refered to a "plaything" *

Indeed, I think very highly of the Emperor and tis a great honor he placed upon me, I doth hope I carry it with the dignity and respect it doth deserve.

As for the other matter ... tis often been said, the past is dead, the future imaginary ... so I doth find mineself living for the day.

And things may yet work out in my favor.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Thomas nods listening to Sir Nicholas' words.

"The Emperor is generous, Your Grace."

He raises an eyebrow.

"The past is not dead. It comes and shows you the mistakes you've done in order not to repeat them."
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 am

*entering the room*
Sir Nicholas, my lord, it is good to see you again, and in such good health at that. And my dearest daughter Elizabeth! How does this day find Your Grace?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 am

*beams as Charles enters the room*

*curtseys*

This day finds me full pleased to be once again in the presance of your good self my lord. Were it but proper I would embrace thee as wud a child.

May I present the Lord Admiral Thomas Seymour.

*smiles a little playfully*

Thomas, we are now in the presance of two of mine most favoured Catholics in the whole world. Were mine betrothed here I shud have a full set. Wud that all Catholics were like them, I could almost resign myself to the Old religion.

*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:20 am

I would not have you resign yourself to my faith, but embrace it with all your heart, mind, and soul- but you know that, and have determined not to listen to an old man such as me! *winks*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:34 am

*laughs with delight and takes Charles' hand to bow afore him and kiss his hand playfully*

This is why my lord we two do get along so very well.

Ah, were thee not already wed heart, mind and soul to the beauteous Isabella we could easily have considered thee for our suit.

As it is we are full pleased to set our heart safely with thine best son.

*laughs with pleasure*

Tis strange my lord but I am more at ease in thine company than that of mine own father. I have his religion and share in many of his foreign quarrels and yet I find thee so much more accepting of my ways than he. Together we canst both playfully and seriously discuss our differing opinions. Great Harry could not cheerfully discuss anything than which woman to next make him a wife.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 am

Alas I think this ist much to do with thine understanding of women and his way of underestimating us.

Thou art truly a wise man indeed and do play the Queens of Europe as well as I do play the Kings.

Always knowing thineself to be in full charge of Europe, whilst I always knowing myself to be in full charge of my own mind.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Thomas laughs as he hears Elizabeth's comment.

"Well , my lady, Catholic or Protestant who cares, in the end? We have only one God . But I can understand very well your option. Your mother Quene Anne Boleyn and Thomas Cromwell started the Reformation in England. "
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
*gives Sir Nicholas a look of complete understanding and then returns to her Queenly reserve which ist quite difficult when alone with two gentlemen on which she hath in the past favoured so greatly.*

So, my lords, I hath long been from court and my mind ist in great need of new gossip. What hath been taking place here and where am I to to find good welcome?

Shall we retire to other surroundings?

I doth hear rumour of the return of Francis and am full feared that such news cudst be true. I must know how favours he, and what designs doth he have upon mine realm and mine Scottish cousin.

*Bows* Your Majesty. I hope I am welcome at your court... my return makes your cousin the Queen of France and Scotland
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:59 pm

*Stifles a low growl at Francis's words thinking "not yet she isnt". Ignores him and turns to the others instead.*

*bows* My Lord Emperor it tis delightful to see you again as well. I doth hope your wife and new son fair well.

*To Thomas* I am a bit late in answering but yes thine words of the past ring true as well. If we can not learn from our mistakes then we shall find ourselves in a poor state indeed.

*To Elizabeth* I can understand why thou doth not find such comfort with thine father, but I must admitt he hath been very cordial to me in thine absense. I find it .... well a bit scary really *chuckles* I doth wonder if he suffers some aliment of the mind.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 pm

*steps forward toward Sir Nicholas and places a calming hand upon his shoulder. She steps afore him in both a protective and hierarchical manner, showing that Francis ist hers to deal with. Her voice is cordial but full of masterfull strength*

We are pleased indeed to be graced with thine kind presance at our court Francis. As long as thine visit ist one of friendship betwixt our lands thou art always welcome.

During thine stay I would wish that all thine requirements of household be amply met, and as such will take charge of them mineself. Whatever thou needest, please direct such requests directly to me.

As for our good cousin we care not of her titles for she hath proved herself able and rightful Queen of Scotland in thine absence.... though admittedly we are full pleased to have thee relieving her burden somewhat. Are we to take that her past agreements with England still stand?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:40 pm

*calms somewhat by Elizabeth's touch. Paints on a stoaic expression that does little to mask my displeasure*

*To Francis* Yes Your Majesty How doth fair the Queen of Scots? Hath thou any word of her of late? I hath not seen you two together in some time. I think the last time was when Lord Darnly arrived in the Emperor's court and thou did naught to help her.

*Slight smirk plays across my lips, knowing full well the answer*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:49 pm

*Elizabeth gives Nicholas a glare commanding he keep quiet and stay at his place behind her royal Majesty. Though unkind tis neccesary. Tis but for a monarch to game with another monarch and any attempts of Nicholas to challenge Francis will only end in his own downfall.*

*she follows with a brief but apologetic smile hoping that he will understand that she knows best and is in control of the situation*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm

*His mouth snaps shut squelching another jab at Francis. He nods slightly to Elizabeth in both apologee for his conduct in her court and also to signify his understanding of her intent*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next