Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again

Go down 
+9
Lord James of York
timelord
Catherine Parr
Marie Stuart
Francis
Charles V
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Tudor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Thomas goes to the table and takes a goblet of wine, He brings it to his lips and
-To Your Majesties
Winks takes a little sip.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 pm

*Hearing her ears ring Her Majesty the Queen of Scots makes her entrance, paler than and towering over everyone else in the room*.

*Addressing in order of percieved precendence*.

To Francis: *Curtsy* My Lord.

To Elizabeth: *An enormous smile*. My dearest sister, where have you been? I have been most lost without your good council! I pray you have not abandoned me!

To Thomas Seymour: My Lord Earl ... *clears throat* I have heard SO much about you. If half of it be true, it is an honour to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:20 pm

*Bows the the Queen of Scots, keeping his place. But the first chance he has that no one will notice he flashes her a warm and loving smile*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 am

Ah cousin, of course I hath not abandonned mine kinswoman in blood and crown. You do indeed look full wth child though a little paler than I recall. Art thou well dearest and how doth... Francis comfort thee in thine pregnancy?

*motioning towards the most comfortable chair in the room.

Here, come, sit cousin. Relieve the weight of thine child.

*noticing the approving look Marie gives to the Admiral, Elizabeth resists the cat-like urge to hiss and warn her away, hoping the pregnancy will for once calm her cousin's hormones and keep her attentions from all her most favoured gentlemen*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:42 am

Thomas approaches Mary and kisses her hand.

"Your Majesty, Queen Mary"

He says respectfully.

"So you decided to join us ."

He smiles at her then looks at Elizabeth from the corner of his eyes.

"What have you heard of me?"

He asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 am

*Can not resist a sneer knowing Francis comforts Marie not at all, and the children in her womb are mine not his. I watch my love Marie my heart breaking that I can not take my rightful place at her side*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:13 am

*Smiles at Lord Seymour, begging him to bid his time. I cannot address him before my cousin as of her rank*.

*Sits down as gracefully as possible*. I thank you for this comfortable seat. And worry not for I have always been pale. *Smiles while looking at your skin, letting you know that although I do not mean it as an insult, one of us has been distinctly more blessed in this regard*.

His Most Christian Highness comforts me in every way his youth will allow. *I place special emphasis on the word youth*.

*Turns to Lord Seymour*. I have heard that you have ravished at lease half the women in England, dominated the state, manipulated your nephew and have received ... *Pauses for emphasis* EVERY royal favour which could be offered to you.

*Smiles, delighted that my hormones have completely stripped me of my verbal filter*.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:43 am

-Well, my lady, this is the fault of a handsome man. Women fall in love with him so he gets the possibility to ravish them with beautiful words. About my nephew, my lady, I can't say that he was manipulated by me. On contrary, he was manipulated by the Lord Protector, damn him. I received every royal favour for all I did for England and His Majesty Henry and my nephew.

He smiles taking a seat and noticing a sparkle of delightful in her eyes.

-The court is full of pretty women, my lady, and I had my own needs. I enjoyed their company and little games.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 am

Oh, how I despise little games. For after all, if you will not play grandly, why play at all? *Smiles*.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 am

-My lady, these were simple flirting little games. Don't underestimate my power of attracting women.

He laughs.

-Play grandly? How so? What grand games do you like, Majesty?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 am

*Is suddenly slightly put off*.

I love to gamble. With Kingdoms, children, husbands, faith ... 'tis all a game truly. I suppose my favourite game is to give people different perceptions.

For example *Gestures to Elizabeth* she thinks I am a disgusting, idiotic, murdering whore unfit to live free, much less rule a Kingdom while ...

*Gestures at Sir Nicholas* ... He thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the World, misunderstood, devout, caring, loving, charming, wise, intelligent and only needing of good counsel, which he is of course willing to provide for nothing in return.

It is fun, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 am

*a lifetime of court intrigue and a father who would throw her and her stepmothers aside for not realising what new way the wind blows had given Elizabeth a keen ear. Much of what Marie had said of her opinions had indeed truly crossed her mind from time time, but the pittful way she descibed her torment of Nicholas was by far too much to stomach.*

*Elizabeth rose from where she sat and spoke loudly and stonily to the assembled crowd.*

We have matters to deal with and so must take our leave of our assembled guests. Pray continue to make thinselves at comfort in our state chambers.

*She claps to summon more food and drink for her guests*

*Afore leaving the room she doth isue a momentary glance at Nicholas knowing that he in all his powers could have heard Marie's words were he a world away. Marie ist either a fool not to realise this of her so called beloved, or a cruel woman to speak in such a way for his ears to hear it. She nods in his direction knowing he will understand that only he has permission to follow her if he sees fit to do so.*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 am

*Nicholas does of course hear every word of Marie's description of him, and for better or worse her words are true. He loves her, unconditionally and with out wanting a thing in return but her love. He prays her words are meant for show, with Francis about they have had to hide what he hopes remains of thier love and marriage. But for show or no the words cut deep*

*with one last longing gaze at Marie Nicholas departs from the room following Elizabeth*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 am

*My mouth falls open, scarcely able to believe that Elizabeth would be so rude to me to my face, and that Nicholas would follow her*.

*I laboriously rise as is proper*. Dearest cousin, you have only just returned. Might not we speak more?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:23 am

*Elizabeth calls out and then hastens down the corridor knowing that the heavily pregnant Marie canst not catch her up*

Alas cousin I have important matters which need my attention. Make thineself comfortable and enjoy the fine company of the Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:28 am

All right. I await your re ... *Does not see the point in yelling at her fleeing backside and so merely sits down*.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:28 am

Thomas looked at the two cousins and didn't say a word, then he added.

-Well, lady Marie, I think that you are , at least, a pretty lady that likes to play evil games. It's not easy to rule a country , especially one full of morons.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 am

*Smiles*. I know not whether to praise you for saying me a pretty lady or damn you for saying my games are evil. And in any case, I play not with those who deserve it not. And what of you?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 am

-Of course, my lady. I am very aware of the fact that you do not do it to those who don't deserve it.

Thomas smiles and takes a goblet of wine.

-Would you like to have a drink with me, Your Majesty?

He asks.

-Well, I think that we are alike. Some people consider me being handsome, charming, wise, irresistible even hot, ambitious, while others consider that I am an evil, pervert, mean, little prick .
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 am

No, I must have no wine. Nicholas asked me not to imbibe of spirits while I carry my children. Though I will take very light ale.

And I would agree with you, we do seem very much alike. But I am female, and in a male all of those things, even the negatives are praised. Whereas in a female, I am damned for even speaking my mind.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:56 am

Thomas takes a goblet of light ale and hands it to Marie bowing his head and smiling.

-That is no nice.

Thomas says taking a sip of his ale.

-I think that women like you are hot somehow. But this will remain between us.

He winks.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 am

*Sips gently and sputters*. You think me what? *Blushes, unsure whether Elizabeth would prefer me to slap Thomas or thank him*.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 am

Thomas takes another sip of his wine and chuckles. He doesn't say the word again. The lady Marie seems to be surprised .
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:07 am

*Looks at him. I have finally met my match*.

You think me 'hot'? Even with my enormous belly? Simply because of my ways? You do the exact things to women that I do to men.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 am

-Your belly shows that you will be mother, Majesty. You will be mother soon. It is a miracle.

He smiles .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next