Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The King of France

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

To The King of France Empty
PostSubject: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 am

Your Highness,
Our most beloved wife, Empress Isabella, has never had the opportunity to travel outside Our pennisula. We wish to remedy this by making an Imperial progress to Our land inheirited from Our father. We also wish to discuss with you and your wife, Marie Queen of Scots, a marriage between her son James (and any children you and she may have in the future) with Our grandchildren, issue of Our son Felipe and your sister Elisabeth. We trust there will be no difficulties with Our journey, and look forward to meeting you.
Respectfully,
Carolus Imperator
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 am

Your Highness,
As you have not responded to Our previous missive, We must therefore assume you have no objections to Our most beloved wife the Empress accompanying Us as we travel through your lands to Our patrimony. We shall of course travel with the necessary entourage for Our Imperial state, as well as for Our protection and that of Our most fair and wise wife. We do hope to hear from you before beginning Our journey, that the aforementioned marriage talks may begin.
Respectfully
Carolus Imperator, etc.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 pm

I have no problems with the Empress joining us... you shall have a safe passage through France
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 pm

(OOC: And poor marie is left clueless. Can you imagine when the Emperor of Austria shows up at her doorstep with an Imperial entourage? She's be PISSED!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:18 am

(OOC- yeah, that's going to be funny Smile )
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:10 am

(OOC:- May I ask, when the hell did you get the idea that I gave you Burgundy? That... is MINE, I TELL YOU! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! Sorry for not telling you Marie, I wanted to see your reaction)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:55 am

(ooc- county of, not duchy of; the Habsburgs and the Valois were always at odds about it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   To The King of France I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The King of France
Page 1 of 1