Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:44 am

*Elizabeth stifles a giggle and attempts to look most serious*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:23 am

His nose? I did notice, this morning...I do not think I wish to know.
Now, I would give you my blessing. Juan, kneel, if you would. Your Highness, I would bless you as well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:45 am

*seizing a cushion and allowing it to fall to the floor in front of her, Elizabeth doth kneel afore the Emperor as she doth kneel at her chapel.*

*looking up for a moment and frowning, worrying how Catholic this wilt be, Elizabeth doth then decide she must be safe for Catholicism ist not something one canst be infected or entranced with.*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Father, please bless these children as you have blessed my beloved wife and I. May they be happy and fruitful and may their marriage be long.
As Emperor, as king, as the descendent of Emperors and Kings without number, I give this union my own blessing.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:11 am

Thank you, Your Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:26 am

Thank-you indeed for thine blessing upon our match, and for blessing us in English so that I might feel the full comfort of thine word.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:27 am

Now, might we return to the company of her gracious Imperial Majesty and discuss how to alert the realm and the crowns of Europe to our match?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:47 am

I have been practicing my English- I am glad you noticed!
My beloved wife is the wisest woman in Europe and I treasure her council in all things. Your suggestion is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:37 am

Have you two decided on if to honeymoon? I recommend it. Happiest days of my life.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:43 pm

*Isabella, tired of feeling excluded, swings open the door and floats into the chamber*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Darling!
Again I find myself in need of your advice. It seems we now have news to break upon the world and I would consult with you on how to do it. I fear the King of France may have some sort of fit.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:50 pm

*Isabella smiles, at her successful grand entry, and ponders her thoughts before bracing herself*

Why wouldn't he? For all he knows this marriage could be...

*She pauses*

Unholy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:51 am

*Elizabeth clenches her fists and purses her lips with distaste at this remark while trying to retain her calm dignity. After a deep breath she speaks, as calmly as she finds possible*

Might we ask exactly how anyone could see our match as being unholy?

*Elizabeth stares straight into the eyes of Isabella as she speaks, respectful but insisting that Elizabeth sees herself as Isabella's equal and wilt not tolerate any further attempts to disrespect her*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:27 am

*Charles's face displays the look a long-married man gets when he absolutely wishes to be anywhere else, doing anything else.*
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:03 am

Isabella's eyes flicker around the room, flying over her husband's face before half heartily facing Elizabeth.

- Well.

She says, examining one of her long, elegant fingers.

- Since we do not know of the witnesses, and do not know of your...

Isabella tilts her head, coyly, pondering the situation:

- Past...

- But then again, you do claim to be the 'Virgin Queen', so there should be no problem?

She rolls her eyes, before laughing slightly at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:25 pm

*exhales*
Isabella...
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Elizabeth, Juan, excuse us.
*the Emperor takes his wife's arm and pulls her beyond the study, into the bedroom, and bolts the door.*
Explain yourself.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Actuallly, no- listen, first.
I know Juan's existance offends you. That is not his fault, but mine. Juan did naught but be born. His mother only tried to bring a little happiness to a sad and sick old man. I am the one who is responsible, the one who was weak, the one who was alone, the one who was a widower of nearly ten years. If you must lash out at someone, let it be me.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:31 pm

*falls to his knees*
If I had known, if I had even suspected, I would have waited for you. But I did not know, and I am a weak and mortal man, with all the failings of such, despite my ancestry despite my titles- my wealth- it is all nothing without you.
But I will not have you vent your wrath upon an innocent a man. It belongs to me.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Isabella, embarrassed more than anything at the situation and her irrational conduct, says nothing. Her pride, feelings, and heart are wounded, and so she speaks not. Instead, Isabella raises her husband from the ground and flashes him a semi-apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:49 pm

We cannot leave it like this, you know as well as I.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:50 pm

- I know not what I am expected to say, my love.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:55 pm

None other than what you think and what you would have me do.. The truth.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Witnessing the brief confrontation between his father's wife and his own, Juan sits heavily.
I did not except this to go well, but neither did I expect that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:33 am

I must admit my lord that I didst quite expect it, though not for her to be so bold in mine presance. I thought her far wiser and more respectful of royalty than that. I didst hope that when thine future was tied to that of England and not to the lands of her husband that it would allow her to think more kindly upon thee.

Thou thinkest loyally of thine father and respectfully of the Empress which clouds thine vision a little. I hath long seen a powerful woman with a distaste for thine existance that she sees fit to express freely. If she held any other station than Empress alongside thine loving father, such expression would be her downfall. As it is, it ist merely an embarrasment to her court and an unfair slur upon thee.

The whole thing displeases me. Even without her disrespect of mineself. The circumstances of thine birth are none of thine fault and we think highly of thee as do many men of great power and intelligence. She chooses not to give thee a chance as a human being, all because of thine birth. It shows her heart doth throw shadows upon her intelligence and that saddens me greatly for she ist otherwise a great woman indeed.

...however, we shall weather the storm and she will find England displeased with her attitude if she doth not adjust it. If nought else my lord, her dislike of thee - as the mother of Philip of Spain - wilt make mine subjects take thee to their heart in defiance and claim thee as their own.

Come, my lord and husband, we shall away and seek to use this to our advantage. We shall leave their Imperial Majesties to decide betwixt them what their official standpoint is to be. As for England, we are matched afore God and shall have no foreign influence cleave us apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England   The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chambers of the Emperor at the Court of England
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next