Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mine newe house

Go down 
+3
Jane Seymour
Marie Stuart
Edward Tudor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Mine newe house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 am

the foulest mouth in christendom at that time perhaps, dear cousin. I fear thine own foul words doth now far outshine the talents of mine maman.

Tis indeed a skill I am greatly lacking in, I tendeth to yell "hells teeth!" frequently when things vex me and then chop off people's heads before they can continue such sparring.

A sparring of wits I can master every time, but foul words I have no talent for.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Anne of Cleves
Queen Consort
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Now, now, ladies...I cannot take responsibility for the boy's spelling. You think Henry would let his precious heir spend his formative years with the German "sister/wife"? It might be wiser to examine Edward Seymour's spelling for influences!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Elizabeth, ma cherie, whereas Mary your older sister's first word was reputed to be "Priest!", I am afraid that your first word was "Shit!". Oh well, with a mother like me and a father like Henry you were bound to be a world class curser!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Everyone knows Elizabeth swore like sailor with the bloody flux. I don't swear at all ever, you must be mistaken!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am

*is well pleased that she ist considered to have the talents of a sailor for she doth love the sea greatly and didst once fashion herself to be an Admiral's wife*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh Lord. I hate the sea so passionately. Ever since I have left my beloved France on that cursed sailing boat, I have hated the sea.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:34 am

Is Mary Tudor allowed in this section...?
...if not...
...then I am safe...
...if she is... I am likely to LOSE MY HEAD! OR BE BURNT!
I LIKE MY HEAD WHERE IT IS!!
*Whispers* Even if Mary was too thick to see, she would never have kids and her husband hated her...
*Screams* IT'S ALWAYS THE CATHOLICS!!!
*Runs and Hides behind Edward Tudor*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:03 am

Sorry for hiding behind you your majesty... i will get back to writing my story about you now...
Your Most Humble Servant,
Lord James of York

P.S. The quails are under the stairs in the 4th brick of the wall!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
Oh Lord. I hate the sea so passionately. Ever since I have left my beloved France on that cursed sailing boat, I have hated the sea.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

It's good to drown people in

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

*Breaks into a fit of coughing before blaming Maria Stuart*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:17 pm

I said why! Because sailing and the sea means being ripped out of the arms of those who one loves ... and the whole drowning aspect as well.
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 am

Do no bellow so loudly and incessantly James, it doth give me a headache.

*wanders off grumpily*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Edward Tudor wrote:
Do no bellow so loudly and incessantly James, it doth give me a headache.

*wanders off grumpily*

Sorry...

...my god you inherited your fathers mood swings
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:54 am

And you didn't? You go between threatening murder, to poking people, to discussing the contents of your bong. Try prozac, it works.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:47 pm

I am Allergic to Prozac...

...always the women that try to kill you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine newe house   Mine newe house - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine newe house
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2