Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to Don Juan, From His Father

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

A Letter to Don Juan, From His Father Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to Don Juan, From His Father   A Letter to Don Juan, From His Father I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 am

My dear Son,
I am pleased to inform you I have entered into negotiations for your marriage to the most estimable lady, the Queen of England. You will surely find her most charming and pleasing to the eye. When the marriage is solemnized, I shall create you King of the Canary Islands. The good Queen has agreed to help our cousin Christina, the Dowager Duchess Lorraine and Milan claim the thrones which are most rightly hers, and in exchange for her assistance in this enterprise, I shall also award you Naples.

When you come to court, I would suggest you bring one of the Titians. The curators will help you chose the most appropriate one as a gift. Also, her grace is most fond of all things nautical, and of Turkish Delights. You may wish to capture a galley or two for her.

Your loving father,
Carolus Imperator
Back to top Go down

A Letter to Don Juan, From His Father
Page 1 of 1