Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court

Go down 
+5
Henry VIII
Mary Boleyn
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 pm

(OOC: That is your "you have displeased me" sigh. ... too funny)

I see and understand Charles *Henry remarks in a deep and serious tone.* Twud have been a wise alliance indeed. *Places emphasis on the past tense*

*His jealousy is now gone as quickly as it had come, though it is hard to go against his nature, he wuld not repeat the same mistakes he made in the past*

Anne, so I am right to believe this was but a game, you have no true intrest in this man? There is likewise no other who wudlst stand between us?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 pm

*Turns to Charles and tries to keep a hushed, composed voice but a taint of shrillness kicks in*

Your WHORE Barbara Blomberg has been parading around like she wudst be of Royal blood herself while your two Bastard children are helping to govern MY SON, the King's lands.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 pm

*defensive*
Felipe asked for their help! He makes use of the talents of those around them, whether they be low or high born, bastard or legitimate. And both Juan and Margaret are very talented young people, whose mothers I met before I met you or after you...passed on.

As for Barbara, her husband is supposed to be keeping her under control. I shall send to him and remind him of his duties, and her of our arrangement.

Please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 pm

*Ignores Charle's defences and smiles bitterly*

*Isabella leads Charles out of the room so they may converse in private*

I say to you that your dearest daughter Margaret came into this world when my heart still beated.
Also: I am slightly alarmed dearest Husband, I fail to see how you propose your bastard child to marry the Queen of England.

Alas, Perhaps as I am a woman I am a fool to dable in politics.

*laughs mildly*
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 am

*curties to King Henry*
Your Majesty! What a pleasure to see thee again! If my sister cannot go to the ride, I'd love to take her place of course if you want, Your Majesty. After all, I was once the favorite.

*turns to Sir Nicholas*
I look forward to speak to you soon, Sir Nicholas!

*turns to Anne*
Oh my sister i'm so happy we'll be together again! I really hope that our rivalry has ended!

*curtsies to King Charles*
Your Majesty, tis my pleasure to meet you!

*curtsies to Isabella*
Aww thank you Your Majesty, you are so kind!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:12 am

I can go ride just fine sister. You go ride with Stafford. Of course Henry it was just pretend. There could never be any man for me but you. He had nice legs but no one has nicer legs in all Christendom but you!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 am

*in the hallway, to Isabella*
Margaret was before before we were married, before we had met, and if I remeber correctly before we were married. I was 22! Now I am a man grown, though, and have devoted myself to you and our family. I acknowledge, though, the... products of my errors. They are my children, they are intelligent and capable, and I cannot in honor cast them away. My honor demands they be given honors as my children. Margaret is to marry a duke, after all. As to Juan, he and Elizabeth seem most well suited to each other. And we are not using the Canarias, so I see fit to allow him to court her, and grant them to him if they wed, so they may be equal in estate. Naples is an incentive to put our niece, my sister's daughter, on her thrones in the North.

You are no fool, either, my love. Never say such. You are a most capable queen and empress and I never hesitate to leave my realms in your hands. Never say either that a woman cannot "meddle" in politics. Remember our grandmother, after all.

Please, darling, I want there always to be peace between us.
*kisses her hands*

Last edited by Charles V on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 am

ah ... my darling Nan these words please me more than you culdst know. Let us go, let us ride through the country with haste the way we once did!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 am

Yes my lord to the hunt! And perhaps a joust would be fitting, you can carry my favor as you once did!
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 pm

*cannot believe Anne is considering such a thing!*
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 pm

*Pulls hands away*

I don't like it.

As ever my Lord you shall do as you see fit while I smile and dance along to this masquerade.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Tell me, then, what would you have me do?
Remove capable people from their positions? Leave my German possesions to Felipe instead of Ferdinand? Rescind my offer to Elizabeth? She would be and is a valuable ally to us and ours, and I would wish to more formally cement that bond, but alas she has rejected Felipe, and Ferdinand has no suitable sons for her.
I would make you happy, I live to make you happy, but I have my realms to consider as well.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Surely our own daughters have greater right to the Canary islands than he does, my Lord.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 pm

I shall grant Juana queenship of Puerto Rico and Maria queenship of Santo Domingo on their marriages. While farther from Spain than las Canarias, both provinces bring us wealth and honor. However, said territories shall be returned to Felipe or his heirs upon the death of our daughters, or their heirs shall marry only within our extended and extensive family, that our empire may not be weakened.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Dearest Charles, why dost thee let thine wife speak to you that way?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 pm

That would please me greatly, you must forgive me my Lord but it is not easy being a woman in these times. As ever, I am here to simply offer my support and guidance (whether it be worth alot or nay).

*Turns to Marie and speaks in the kindest of tones*

I find you of all people commenting on my marriage astounding, dearest Marie.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 pm

*Turns to Isabella and speaks in equally kind tones, disguising a genuine wound at the implied remark*

I meant nothing about your marriage. Between his riches, your wisdom, his affection for you, and your fertility your marriage was practically ordained by heaven itself. I only meant that you talk like his equal, which you are not.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 pm

As a woman no, I am not his equal. A woman should be passive and docile.

But as his Empress and Queen I must take a different angle. I do what I must for my children to ensure their happiness and position in life.

I have come to believe Charles values my opinions and therefore have no problem expressing them.

However, he is my husband and master if he was to disagree I would most definately *Looks down*

Stop.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 pm

See, than we agree. *Smiles*.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Indeed. *beams*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Isabella, ... I don't mean to insult thine Imperial Highness ... but your piety and firm faith is reknowned ... why then art thee so kind to Lady Anne, King Henry, and my cousin Elizabeth?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 pm

I value your opinions more than those of anyone else, bar God himself and his Vicar on Earth.
And, you may consider it done. Our daughter shall carry queenship as their dowries.

I could not abide a docile and meek wife. I value Isabel for her strength and determination, and her knowledge. Of course I am her head, as husband and as leader of temporal Chrisitianity, but a wise leader heeds wise advice.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 pm

I can understand what you think about my actions towards the English, I am kind as in this wide world I wish to have no enemies. Until the day a Tudor does me wrong I have no quarel against them.

*Smiles at Charles before frowning slightly*

I am sorry my love.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:55 pm

And I have displeased you again, it seems.
Do not misunderstand, I am thankful you know when to concede to me. But you know I have never demanded blind submission from you, though it be my right.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:02 am

You hath not displeased me my love,

I just seem to feel like I have failed you as a wife.

You have always been the one for me, you know that - don't you ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court   The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Mary Boleyn at court
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next