Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Must Die!!!

Go down 
+3
thomas boleyn2
Charles V
Lord James of York
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Tis curious indeed, as I hath visited each aboard ship whilst I was Captain of one of mine Father's trading vessels.

I do recall the distance betwixt them to be great and, no offense to mine present home and my wife's realm, but Spain's climate tis, as I recall, more hosptiable if tis a warmer climate you seek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:01 am

Lord James is a nutter. And still, my Lord Emperor, please tell him it was only a misunderstanding. At such a sensitive time, I wish not to give offense to one who could be my ally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:12 am

I'd love ta be an ally Madame

As for Charles

I WAS in the Alps, but I'M NOT NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:42 am

Lord James, either stop yelling, or we shall se how fast I can cram a half a bottle of prozac down your throat.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:57 am

Prozac is disgusting
I'd rather prefer Rum
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:12 am

You with alcohol? Good Lord!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:14 am

i'm not that bad, i can certainly out drink you. feeble old bag

(OOC: like my signature...?)
Back to top Go down
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier
Lady Joscelynd

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:16 am

Wow. You are one rude little lord. Being rude towards a monarch never ends well...
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 am

I'm half Scottish, Half French. I can drink you to death. *pulls out a bottle of run and 2 shot glasses*.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:21 am

*pulls out 9 bottles of rum and 11 shot glasses. downs them in one and isn't even the slightest bit drunk, casually tosses bottles aside* Bring it woman!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:56 am

Lady Joscelynd wrote:
Wow. You are one rude little lord. Being rude towards a monarch never ends well...

like duh

and i am Eizabeth's, albietly illigitimate, helf brother!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:47 am

*Presses wine from an entire vineyard of grapes with my bare hands, ferments it with only my power of will and drinks the entire thing with my pinky outstreched*. Next?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:50 am

*pulls up a chair to watch my wife drink James under the table*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 pm

*Teleports to 'The Largest wine garden in the world' and then brings ALL the wine from them and drinks it, not even becoming drunk*

You're a woman, you'll ever out drink me
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Sexist little brat, obviously you never saw my mother - Marie de Guise. *Purchases an entire warehouse filled with rum, pours the entire thing in an empty lake, mixes in ice, strawberry and sugar and drinks the worlds largest daquari*.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 pm

i have seen Marie De Guise... terrified of horses, killed loads of 14-15 year olds and then died of dropsy, pathetic
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Nicholas, I think your wife did not get the memo. *settles down next to Sir Nicholas*
Lady Joscelyn, you are indeed a wise woman! I wonder... are you in need of a job? My son will need a household far too soon.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Are you insulting my saintly mother? My mother adored horses!
Back to top Go down
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier
Lady Joscelynd

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 am

Lord James of York wrote:
Lady Joscelynd wrote:

like duh

and i am Eizabeth's, albietly illigitimate, helf brother!!!!

Ohhh, I see. So are you rude because you just are or are you because you can get away with it by being Queen Elizabeth's little brother? -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier
Lady Joscelynd

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:58 am

Charles V wrote:

Lady Joscelyn, you are indeed a wise woman! I wonder... are you in need of a job? My son will need a household far too soon.

-curtsies before Charles V- I suppose I do need a new job here since there is no Queen Anne posting anymore. I could wait for a new one and see if she would want me or I could be hired on somewhere. As of now, I'm just wandering around. -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 am

Well then, I shall appoint you lady governess to the Archduke-Infante Fernando. Would you like to be a countess?
Back to top Go down
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier
Lady Joscelynd

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:16 am

May I think on it for a bit before I decide?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 am

Of course. I would create you in your title in your own right.
Back to top Go down
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier
Lady Joscelynd

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am

Thank you for your graciousness and patience, Your Majesty. -curtsies-
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:41 am

Indeed Emperor, twud appear that she did not get the memo but then, knowing my wife as I do, she may have and chose to ignore it *grins*

I twud say also that thine choice in a Governess is a sound one *smiles and bows to Lady Joscelynd*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Must Die!!!   Elizabeth Must Die!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Must Die!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next