Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Nicholas storms into his private chambers slamming the door shut behind him with such force that the wood splinters in several places.

His anger is like a raging storm that can not be quelled, he has lost all sense of reason as he tears through the room ripping the tapestries from the walls, smashing bottles against the stone walls, even partially tearing the canopy free of his bed. Only when his room lay in shambles does some sense of control return to him.

Panting from the exertion of his efforts and rage he pulls his traveling trunk from beneath the bed. He absently throws his possessions into it as he begins to ponder exactly where he intends to go. England had been his first thought but then what did England hold for him. Nothing. Truly there was no where he could go to escape the pain. Suddenly, for a brief moment, Francis’s offer seemed appealing. Nicholas could remain and at least be some part of his children’s lives. But it was the way Francis had said that Nicholas could remain and “help Marie and I” raise them. Marie and Francis. Nicholas unconsciously shook his head. How could he live out his days watching as someone else was married to his true love and played Father to his children. How could he possibly stay and see Marie everyday with out being able to hold her, to love her. It would be too painful to bear.

And yet he would do it, he would remain, but only if Marie asked it of him. He would do anything for her, endure any torment, even death.

The trunk was now nearly full, and as he scanned the room looking for any other items he may have forgotten his eyes fall upon his heavy cloak. He reaches for it and turns it over in his hands until his eyes fall upon what he was looking for. He runs his finger lovingly across the embroidery there, a heart with an N and M carefully and skillfully stitched across the fabric. It seemed like so long ago that Marie had sewn the emblem into his cloak as a way of hinting her intentions toward him.

Still holding the cloak, he lowers himself to sit on the edge of the bed and begins to sob, his anger turning to sorrow once more. He holds the cloak and wonders how in the blink of an eye he could have lost everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 pm

*There is a knock at the door, which creaks open, revealing Francis*

My Lord, Nicholas... I did not mean it that way... I will not be raising your son... he will merely be under my guardianship unless you and Marie choose differently...

I did not mean it in that way... I swear on the validity of my marriage with Marie that I did not mean it that way... and just think, what would Elizabeth say?

She would tell you to do what your heart and head say...

we all know that you want to raise your child with Marie and I at court... I will merely be there as I am married to Marie... but the child will not be influenced by me... except in one way... he will, unless you object, be taught that catholics, especialy Mary I, are evil

Do you have any objections?

*Francis waits inside the room, closing the door behind him*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:09 am

Get out ... now. *tries to remain calm*

*Nicholas tries to hide his tear stained face, the last thing Nicholas wants is for this man to see his pain*

Get out *he repeats*
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am

Nicholas *Walks to him and sits on the edge of the bed* Nicholas, I would like you at court, as I expect, Marie does too

Your child does need you... come on... remain at court

*Holds up steak in case Nicholas tries to attack him*
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

And Nicholas... we all cry now and then
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 am

*grits teeth together, jaw locked tight in an effort to remain calm.*

Get ... away .... from .... me

*takes a deep breath*

You have taken everything in this world that meant anything to me, all the family I had left ....

*voice raises in fury, his expression twists into a snarl*

Now leave me in peace!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 am

*voice raises in fury, his expression twists into a snarl* NICHOLAS DE MIMSY PORPINGTON (OOC: Harry Potter read it to understand, Gryffindor ghost)

Just think of Marie... if she sees you like this she could lose the child... and then she would blame you....

...You're needed to help Marie raise your child...

*Holds stake ready and poised... just in case*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 am

(OOC: "Voice raises in fury, expression twists into a snarl" ... that sounds familar)

I am begging you ... leave me, I can not .... *takes a deep breath* Do you not see you are the worst person to console me, to presuade me of anyting?

I can not takes this anymore .... leave me in peace to sort out my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:47 am

(OOC: I could not be bothered to write it again LOL, so I just copied it from your last post)

Nicholas. *Places a hand on Nicholas's shoulder and pulls him into a hug* Do you want to lose your wife and children????

If you leave I will send Marie to the block, while she is pregnant
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:53 am

*pushes Francis so hard (harder than he really intended) that he slams against the stone wall (not hard enough to be hurt but maybe knock the breath out of him)*

Do not touch me!

Why come back here and ruin everything just to send Marie to her death? Are you insane?

And I promise you it will never happen, I shall kill you myself ... no harm shall ever come to her while I live.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:56 am

*Staggers to his feet and rubs his head in pain.Removing his hand reveals he has a large gash which is oozing blood*

OW!

That's it! *Leaps at Nicholas forcing him to the floor, the steak lowering slowly*

If you are here, Marie will not need to die.... but If you leave there will be no-one to back Marie up if she says the children are yours and they can be mine and classified as heirs to the French throne

*By now the stake is just piercing the skin, but has not reached the heart. In anger Francis twists the stake causing the skin to rip, ooze blood and begin to look like one of Henry VIII's disgusting wounds*

Do you want to die?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am

*laughs, it is not a sound born of mirth, it is chilling*

What have I left to live for?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:01 am

Your children... Marie...

Do not forget, Marie does not have to marry me... she could say no and take you back
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:11 am

She is already married to you ... it is as if our marriage never exisited.

It is the law ... she has no way out of this.

And I know her past, she loved you .... you can offer her things I never can, your match would be good for her country and it places her on the throne of France a country she adores ... besides that I love her too much, I could not put her through the torment of having to choose.

Tis over .... now kill me if it is what wish or leave me in peace!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:12 am

Very well then...

*Raises stake and forces it downwards to the sound of wood hitting the floor. Francis is stood up, holding his hand out for Nicholas to take*

Marie would want you to be happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:16 am

*Nicholas ignores the offered hand and rises to his feet on his own. The bloody wound in his chest is already starting to close. A part of him wishes Francis would have finished the deed*

Happy? *chuckles softly* happiness is something I fear I shall never find again.

But mark my words, you shall not harm her ... I will bleed you dry before you send her to the block.

Now leave me ... for the love of God and all that is holy get out and leave me in peace.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:27 pm

"for the love of God and all that is holy get out and leave me in peace"

You do not know that the love of god is... or all that is holy... You are a vampire!!!!

Besides...I have no idea how to raise a child!!!

You have been married before, to Elaine... and I hae not been married before... and do not know how to raise a child.... that Is something that Marie will need you for
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm

*Rolls eyes* I was nto always as I am now ... nor did I ask for this curse to be thrust upon me.

And I was never married to Elaine, she was my brother's wife. And yes ... *adds bitterly* you have been married before, you are married now.

Your efforts are wasted, I can not stay here ... all I want is for you to leave me in peace.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 pm

I meant before I married Marie, I had not been married...

Marie... your children... they both need YOU! for goodness sake you thick brain ingnorant vampire that needs to learn when to stop listening to their heart and listen to their brain and do the best for their country!!!

MARIE NEEDS YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

If that is true then let her tell me that herself. But I shall take no council from the one who has returned from the dead to take away everything that was dear to me
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Nicholas

Marie does not have to marry me... she WAS married to me, and because I have returned... it is my choice whether I see your marriage as valid... which I do... Marie will still be the Queen Consort of France as we never divorced, but if you marry her I will allow you to be 'Prince Consort of France' and you will be a welcome addition to the court, one... which due to the idiots at court, will be a very welcome breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 pm

*fixes Francis with a suspicious glance, but still a small glimmer of hope shines in his eyes*

This makes little sense to me, she can not be married to both of us. These matters are nto for me to decide, Marie's wishes and happiness is all that matters
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Nicholas... I never said she had to be married to me... she will just be the Queen of France, while I will be the king

You and Marie can be legally married at court, with me in attendance, that way if anyone interrupts, for example, your brother, they will have a reason to leave...

As marrying Marie will not make you king of France, but Marie is the queen, her children are heirs... If I name you as regent to them, should I do when they are young... and give you the title of 'Prince Consort of France' then people will have to respect my wishes... do you understand?

*Fixes Nicholas with a 'Stop being stupid' glare*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 pm

*narrows his eyes in a cool stare*

My brother is dead. I have no family save Marie and the children she carries.

And I fully undrstand what you are explaining, I am not dense, but I do not trust you. You come here now in an attempt to console me, persuade me to stay, you even go so far as to convince me I can remain married to Marie when before you threatened to kill me if I .... and I quote "do anything improper with MY wife" ... how am I to believe you or trust you when you can not even make up your mind what you want.

And again these things are not for me to decide, I only want for Marie to happy.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Nicholas... you can trust me... I swear on the life of Marie....

and if you leave she will not be happy... she will be sad, distraught and probably misscarry due to grief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas   Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Chambers of Sir Nicholas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next