Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 am

Then no, I refuse your request. My son must be raised in his own country and I do not trust the weather or the English with my most precious possesion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:04 am

Marie... We are in France... the English have no authority here... I am in charge...
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 am

*Nearly rolls my eyes, but stops myself*. I am aware of that. But my son must get from Scotland to here. And in order to do that he must cross the North Sea and the channel. Both of which are waterways dominated by the English. So ... in order to protect our son, I must not let him across.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Marie... Scotland is attached to England... surely, if I went with him, he would be safe

I will leave right away *Heads for the door*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 am

Scotland is not attached to England. It will be under my son once Elizabeth dies in 1603, but it is not yet now. As of now they are two seperate Kingdoms and SO ... *Grabs your coat*. So I do not wish to transport my son!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

*Pulls coat out from under Marie's grasp and puts it on, noting it is getting a bit tight*

I know that... But Elizabeth acknowledges you and me as God's anointed king and queen and will not harm us... she only had you executed because she had no choice... she cried for days aferwards...

...Marie... I think I'm getting fat... this coat is getting tight. I'm going on a diet
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Yes, but acknowledging you and I does not mean allowing our good son passage. And worry not Francis, I believe you are just becoming bloated again. Methinks you need a bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Elizabeth cannot harm your son, as he is going to be, once you are dead, and annointed King, he is at the moment and annointed Prince.. and i hurting him, she is going against god.

B-Bleeding *begins goings pale* I hate needles!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Princes are not anointed. You are anointed during a coronation, which only happens once you become King (or Queen).

And do not worry. We shall use leeches, very kind ones from the tropics.

My dear ... are you breaking out again? Wipe that cream off of your face!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:32 pm

I am not breaking out...

Very well, use leeches if you have too
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:28 am

*A letter arrives for Francis*

To my Lord and Sovereign, By the Grace of God His Most Christian Highness, King Francis the Second,

The Pope has pronounced our marriage valid and binding. I await your summons.

Her Most Christian Highness,
Marie R.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
*A letter arrives for Francis*

To my Lord and Sovereign, By the Grace of God His Most Christian Highness, King Francis the Second,

The Pope has pronounced our marriage valid and binding. I await your summons.

Marie R.

Francis read the letter, gasped, smiled in delight, scrawled a letter back, and got to his feet, smiling. The Pope had found his marriage to Marie valid. Perhaps now he could keep the Valois dynasty on the Throne of France. The children that he and Marie had would be heirs to Scotland and France.

Francis moved to his bed, sitting on it, he placed a hand onto his forehead and let the information sink in. The POPE had found HIS marriage to MARIE valid! Not the marriage between her and Nicholas. Francis let out a small laugh, before he smiled, and returned to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 am

[i]To my Lord And Sovereign,

How many retainers shall I bring? Wish you that I bring my son, the Prince of Wales? Please advice.

Marie R.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

To my dear Wife and Consort,
You may bring as many retainers as you like, I do not mind. I have never met your son. I would like to meet him... if he is anything like you, then he will be a darling child.

His Most Christian Highness,
Francois de Valois
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 am

[i]To my Lord and Sovereign,

I only ask that before my arrival, my good uncles and aunts be restored to their former places of good standing with you. After all, my marriage to you will bring the Royal and Guise forces together bringing, God willing, peace to our beloved France.

Her Christian Highness,
Marie R.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm

To my Queen,

Your uncles, and aunts, will be restored to their former paces of good standing. The forces of the Valois and the Guise will be unstoppable

His Christian Highness,
Francois De Valois, King of France
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:01 pm

[i]My Lord,

Are you absolutely mad? You have given to the Emperor the territory of Burgundy? The territory your father and grandfather fought their entire lives for?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:38 am

My beloved Lord, husband and Sovereign,

As you may have heard, I am with child by my former husband the Lord of Rhodes. If you wish I shall travel in spite of my condition. If I miscarry, it shall be no great loss. My fate is, now as of ever, in your loving hands alone.

Forever your most devoted and joyous wife,
Marie R.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:10 pm

My beloved wife, and consort,

I have no intention of making you travel while with child. It is safer for you if you were to travel after you have had the child. If you miscarried it would be a great loss.

Forever, Your Most devoted and joyous husband, and christian Majesty,
Francois De Valois, King of France
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:43 pm

To my sweetheart Francois,

In that case, I shall return to France within the month. I wish to inform you that I have married our good son to our good sister's daughter, Infanta Ysabeau of Spain. By all accounts she is intelligent and beautiful. And with her she shall bring peace and an enormous Spanish dowry.

Praying that you approve, Your loving wife and Queen,
Marie.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 pm

I do approve of the marriage, Marie. I would also like to meet Prince James. As he is my stepson, it is only fair that I get too know him before he is married to the Granddaughter of the Holy Roman Emperor, and, perhaps, one day, Prince James will be joined by a half sister, or, brother, who would be the heir to the French throne?

Praying that you will allow James and I to meet, Your Loving Husband and Most Christian Majesty, Francois De Valois, King of France

(P.S. You may have to portray James as No-one has created an account for him, as for as I know. P.P.S sorry for my long disappearance. I have been busy with exams.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France   The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Private Chambers of Francis II, King of France
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2