Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:25 am

(OOC: you are breaking the treaty signed with Elizabeth by claiming rights over its throne that only comes to you after Elizabeth's death. Therefore the placing of you and James as heirs to the English throne by Elizabeth is made null and void by the English law passed to make you so. So just watch it with your awarding of the Briton's Princely titles)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:33 am

(OOC: Well, Marie is no expert on British law. She assumes that as James is Elizabeth's heir, he is automatically Prince of Wales. And, as far as I can recall, Marie has not once during these negotiations said anything serious regarding claiming the English throne.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:46 am

(OOC: when Elizabeth finds out that Marie has dished out a title as though Elizabeth herself is already dead there will be hell to pay...)

(there is nothing automatic about that title except that when a Prince of Wales becomes a monarch they automatically relinquish that title until they choose to bestow it upon anyone else. To the present day the title of Prince of Wales can only be granted to the heir apparent by the *reigning monarch*. The monarch can still can bestow it upon someone else besides the heir apparent if they wish. The present Prince was only created Prince of Wales at the age of 10, and waited until he was around 21 before he was officially invested and crowned Prince of Wales)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:52 am

(OOC: I KNOW THAT! But Marie does not. Sometimes, people can make innocent mistakes. I would hope Elizabeth would politely explain it to her instead of going the whole fire and brimstone route*.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:00 am

(OOC depends how Elizabeth finds out. If approached with some say in the matter or her approval asked she is often gracious. If it is long hidden from her she's prone to the old fire and brimstone on an alarming scale. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:13 am

(ooc- I am trying to decide how Charles will react!)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:36 am

(OOC I imagine he is as intelligent as Elizabeth - and I men that as a compliment - and will try to turn it to his best advantage for a peaceful and well ruled Europe... or use the right of Kings to flip out entirely that he has not been consulted.)
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:52 pm

(OOC: Back to the real world)

- It looks.. promising.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:07 pm

(OOC: Well, Marie already consulted with him on Twitter about it. And if he is anything like his son he is probably already drooling over a chance to put Ysabel of the throne of France and kill the Protestant Popess of England*.)

Than please sign.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Isabella is reluctant at first and twizzles the quill between her thumb and forefinger. Thinking about the consequences, she begins to cower away and places it on the table. But then, she pictures Elizabeth and Juan, and knows she has to go through with it. Firmly re-picking up the quill, she signs her name with the royal seal and sighs in relief.

Ysabel R.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:15 am

(ooc- and he does like a foreign marriage, he being Charles, of course)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:50 am

*Marie is unable to resist and she smiles broadly, resisting the urge to embrace the Empress*. *Marie signs her name as Queen of Scotland in her own right and then uses a stamp of Francois' name*.

Perfect! England shall never be able to divide these great Catholic Kingdoms again!
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:19 am

Isabella smiles with a hint of remorse, but pushes it to the back of her mind.

- Perfecto!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:04 pm

*Looks at your smile*. Is something wrong, your Majesty?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:44 pm

- No, I just wonder how best to inform my husband.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:20 am

I suggest you intoxicate him heavily, and tell him in bed. Have you anything else you wish to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:14 am

*snicker*
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:46 pm

- No, nothing more, unless there's anything that springs to your mind?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:20 am

Yes. Did you signing this make it legally binding? You did affix it with the Imperial seal, so it is binding, correct?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:35 am

Ysabel rolls her eyes.

- Do you trust me?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:00 am

Yes. Your husband? No. Normally I would, but as his son is the King of England, I could understand his priorities being weighted against me.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:41 am

Isabella contemplates her speech for a moment, but proceeds.

- This has nothing to do with Charles, as Holy Roman Empress I see no reason why I should not do as I please. After all, this will strengthen our Catholic allies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress   The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting twixt the Queen and the Empress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2