Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.

Go down 
+5
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:29 am

*Begins to dance by myself in a way that is graceful and unmistakably sexual*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:29 am

*muttering to herself, "is that thing way out of key, or does he have a tin ear?" pulls gable hood over ears to attempt to muffle caterwauling sound coming from musical? instrument*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:30 am

*stifles giggles as she watches Marie's clumsy hoochie dances*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 am

*Since Ann won't see me because of the hood, takes of a shoe and throws it at her*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 am

*watches her, admireing her grace and beauty*

*enjoying the peace for he knows it will not last*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 am

*still muttering to herself "How he keeps a straight face around that ridiculous giraffe of a woman is beyond me!"*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 am

*Takes off the other shoe and throws it at Anne*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 am

Tin ear?

*nothing escapes his excellant hearing*

Perhaps you are not used to such classical playing and refinded talents such as mine. Perhaps if you will stop your foul mutterings and listen you can learn to appreciate the finer things such as music and dancing.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 am

sotto voce "Thank God she has these thick curtains otherwise that clodhopper shoe of hers might have hurt me. Music & dancing? Ha! Cats wailing & elephants clomping is more like it!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 am

And yet you are STILL here *laughs*

Do you really get this much enjoyment out of tormenting my sweet Marie?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 am

Okay, OUT! Maybe your daughter wuldsy have you at her court, but though cannot insult my husband like that! (OOC:I got go).
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 am

*jumping out from behind curtain* YES I DO! I loathe Marie. She is the antithesis of everything I wouldst admire in another woman!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 am

OOC See ya later!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

(OOC: k ... later Smile )

She insults me not .... I find her quibs amuseing *laughs* and more than slightly pathetic
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:46 am

Seriously Sir Nicholas why do you love Marie? What am I mssing here? Make me understand and then maybe I can leave you 2 in peace.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 am

Oh I see Marie has thou on a mighty short leach and thou canst not speak to evil old Anne alone. How manly thou art not!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:57 am

*laughs* I doth not believe thou could ever leave Marie in peace but thee asked so I shall tell thee, though I know it shall fall on deaf ears.

I do not think she is the villian so many others wudst have me to believe she is. I do believe she hath made some bad choices in life but who of us hath not. I see a charming, intelligent, beautiful person beneth the sharp tounge she uses to protect herself. I see someone who is capable of great trust and love if someone were willing to give her the same. I also see a Queen who would do good things for this realm if given a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 am

Patience my dear, tis a virtue you know *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 am

That is lovely but empty like a greeting card. I still cannot comprehend why you care for her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 am

Patience is a virtue ... for those that hath it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 am

I do not know how else to explain it .... you know boring people do not have a very good way with words. I am sorry *shrugs*

Understand it or not tis true
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:13 am

Corresondance from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth of England to Her Majesty Queen Mary of Scotland

Dearest cousin,

thou really must keep up with the times. Tis quite the fashion now to blacken out one's teeth. It shows great wealth through thine constant consuming of sugar. Alas thou art stuck up in the wilderness of the Highlands and do not have mine great variety of foreign callers to enlighten thee to such matters. Might I suggest a subscription to Vogue? I wudst hate for thou to miss out on the new Italian sleeves which are most decadently enchanting indeed!

Also, you leave my darling George Gordon Lord Byron alone. He is mildly insane and his habits are a tad peculiar I admit, but he doth create the most marvellous works and is always good for scandal to spice up the court. I care not of the way his spends so much time with his fellow poets for I wudst think them fine company indeed... what worries me ist the way he regards his sister and tends to lie around on mine fine floors in his laudinum hazes.

Regards,

Eliz R.

Corresondance from Young Bess to Her Majesties Anne and Cat Parr

Dearest ladies, I do not envy you the Scottish court. It doth not make my teeth rot with sweetness but the accounts of it I doth recieve from Walsingham doth make me retch so much each morning that the court is convinced I am now with child! What absoloute nonsence!

...but perhaps I shudst send word to my lord of Leicester just in case.

Bess. x
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 am

Correspondance between Their Majestys: Catherine Parr and Elizabeth of England.

Elizabeth,
How I missour English courts, the accent alone is enough to drive me mad.
At leasteth I have my English bible! Perhaps 'tis a good thinge, maybe you should look to having an heir? Nevertheless I have said before I wilt say again: thee make a good quene and whether or not thou wishes to carry on thy name is up to you. I think thou wouldst make a delightful mother however.
Kateryn Parr, the Quene.
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:42 am

*Although Bess's stomach doth great appreciate the alleviation of any nauseating acts betwixt Marie et Nicholas, she wudst have her maman and stepmother treat her old friend with a little more care. Wud that they had known the good Sir Knight's loyal and brave protection of the young Princess Elizabeth in her times of greatest peril afore she took the throne.*

*Despite all this Bess knows Sir Nicholas's true self will soon out when his contented new love doth cease to occupy his every thought. He was long tormented, alone and living beaneath the earth having the life of an animal. Though Bess didst not like surrendoring her friend to the Queen of Scots, she thought it better than allow his baser instincts mask any pain of lost love*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:59 am

Elizabeth's response to dear Kat Parr:
The Chance To Heal Old Wounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next