Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.

Go down 
+5
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

I afear sometimes that my beloved daughter is somewhat jealous of her cousins looks, fecundity and all around attractiveness to the male sex. They seem to be quite competitve with each other and I am sure it will eventually bring one or both of them some grief.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Your daughter has nothing to be jealous of and neither does Marie, though sometimes I think she is in some ways. Elizabeth is attractive in her own right. They are both beautiful, intelligent women, I have often found it sad that they should be so competitive. There is no end to the amount of greatness they could accomplish by working together and not against each other.

Lately they have being doing well in working for a common good. It pleases me to see them getting along
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 pm

So true I am sure for her part Mary must envy Elizabeth's power, independence and acumen. Although they do seem to be making an effort. Oh well the path of true love never did run smooth!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 pm

That is very true indeed.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:28 pm

My Lord! Anne Boleyn hath complimented me! *Falls dead*!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:38 pm

*Mutters from death* I wish my court were not so popular, 'tis most difficult to follow what everyoen is saying. *Dies again*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Anne has been kind regarding you lately ... her apothecary has concocted some magic potion for her *grins*
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:50 pm

*stands up at once*

Marie, it is nice to finally meet you.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Yes marie, darling, I was quite concerned about your absence and I am so relieved that you have returned apparently unharmed to our bosom!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Does anyone think we should call a doctor or the undertaker for Marie?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 pm

*Raises from the dead*. Hello, your Imperial highness, Charles speaks most highly of you.

*Is very alarmed that Nicky has not hugged me nor said one of his loving nicknames and fears the worst, Anne*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Dearest Marie thou hast nothing to fear from me, I have changed my ways. Of course I consider Sir Nicholas a friend but nothing more. Just like Charles V.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Marie my dearest *kisses her hand*

*whispers* I have missed you so
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 am

I most heartily wish to dance; that is if you would like to my dear. *turns to Charles*
La Volta perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am

Twould be a rare pleasure to see you two dance! *claps hands* Please do!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 am

I suppose these old bones have a volta left in them. Or two, perhaps- as long as they are with you my dear!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 am

This will be a pleasure indeed!

*calls in the muscians*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 am

Well look at them trip and go! They certainly can step lively! I bet you two were the Continental Volta Champs of 1525!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:24 am

It seems that my lady love has stepped away again .... Anne, wuldst you like to dance?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:59 am

Well I am quite flattered but I am loathe to make Marie jealous, I just got my head reattached and I'd like it to stay there. Do you think she would mind?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:06 am

Tis just a dance and she really hath no reason to be jealous. But perhaps you are wise.

Just sems a shame we shud have to sit out on the fun *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:11 am

You should see us do a galliard!
Madame empress? *bows, holding out hand*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:29 am

Boy you two sure can cut a rug!
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 am

Husband, *smiles in delight before taking Charle's hand*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Ooh, I am here! However, no-one hath taught me to do the Volta! I shall play the lute while I watch you! *Hold's Nicholas' hand for a moment long when he grabs it to kiss her, and looks into his eyes with love*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next