Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.

Go down 
+5
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:06 am

Why, no, my dear Marie.
Our views, our goals- they were one. I deferred to her on matters concerning the children and she to me on matters of state.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 am

I see. That must have been lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 am

*frowns*

Perhaps I am wrong, and please do not be angry with me if I am, but ... you seem to be acting diffrently towards me ... it is almost like our marriage is now being discussed as business deal and no longer ...

I am sorry perhaos this isnt the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 am

But, Sir Nicholas, marriage is a business deal?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 am

yes yes I suppose it is Emperor *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 am

Marie it was a marriage manual from the olden days and don't use the "f" word it diminishes us all.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:29 am

Good evening Anne *smiles broadly, though it seems tired*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 am

Good evening Sir Nicholas, I hope you are well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:27 pm

*lightly flicks the latch of a door with simple effort, slowly enters*
It appears once again... I have missed alot. ~sigh~
*curtseys*

Marie my dear. I hope you have been keeping well since our last encounter *smiles brightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:54 pm

* can't help but notice the Sir Nicholas, approaches...*

* laughs lightly *
pardon me if I may seem rude, But I don't believe I've had the pleasure of knowing you.
Sir Nicholas? is that right...?
Well. * curtsey * I, am Katherine Howard. I look foward to your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:02 pm

*bows regally*

The pleasure is all mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:14 pm

* smiles but sighs slightly *
Its a shame I suppose. I can't help but feel this wicked tension within your wifes court towards me..
* chuckles *
It was nice to finally have some friendly contact.
I was begining to feel slightly isolated.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 pm

I sincerely hope that is not so *frowns*

All shud be welcome here, concider yourself among friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:24 pm

* laughs slightly *

Thank you. *curtsey*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Oh, sorry Charles. I shall watch mine mouth. Nicholas, I must try to be a good wife. Even if I hate youm, which I truly doth not, I must be a good wife. If I think thee a fool, I must be a good wife. If you make love to Elizabeth while I am watching I must be a good wife! I will earn your respect by debasing myself!

And of course I read that Anne! I have a first-edition copy!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am

*frowns* Debasing yourself will not earn my respect

Marie, I have no doubt you shall make me a perfect wife.

But I do not want a puppet wife. If I displease you I wudst have you tell me so. I love you and wudst never wish you to be unhappy. Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 am

Marie thou hast the love of a wonderful man, thou needst not a marraige manual, please lady do not allow wayward emotions to spoil your rare treasure!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 am

*smiles at Anne in appreciation for trying to help*

I wished that I knew where all this was coming from ... have I done something already to displease you Marie?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 am

*Is stunned by how nice Anne Boleyn is being, and considers giving her a hug. But decides not to because I know Anne is always armed to the teeth*.

Yes, I do. And in that case, that ruff makes you look hideous!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 am

No, Nicky 'tis nothing of the sort.

I was accused of murdering my second husband and marrying his killer. So, as you can guess, when it comes ot marriages I need to make this one work.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:39 am

Well you need not be a slave to me in order to make it work *smiles*

You will be honest with me wont you? If I displease you, you will tell me?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:45 am

Yes, I shall. *Leans over and gives Nicholas a kiss on the top of his head*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 am

*smiles, most pleased, and looks apon her with so much love in his eyes*

Then we shall be very happy indeed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:55 am

Marie thou needst not ever fear me, for I have left all my battlements behind. *Opens arms to embrace Marie*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:55 am

Yes, we shall. Though, really, you seem to be always staring at my chest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next