Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.

Go down 
+5
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 am

*Embraces Anne Boleyn, feeling like a clumsy giraffe because I'm so tall*. Good, but I still want to have fun sparring!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:44 am

Marie Stuart wrote:
Yes, we shall. Though, really, you seem to be always staring at my chest!

I am sorry dearest, tis eye level for me and my neck does begin to ache looking up at you all the time *winks*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:17 am

*throws arms around Marie's waist and rests her head on her ample bosom*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 pm

* gulps a LOT of wine *
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:06 pm

*glaces over nervously at Mistress Howard*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:22 pm

* notices Isabella from the corner of her now slightly blurred vision~

laughs and sips more wine *
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 pm

*walks slowly over to Kitty*

Is something funny, my lady?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:29 pm

* laughs some more *

Oh.... please * stumbles and laughs again *
it.. its just, your eyes are rather small arn't they...? * giggles and once again sips wine *
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 pm

*Isabella looks Katherine up and down*

You Madam, are very drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 pm

* slowly mutters 'i'm not drunk' under breath before slowly leaning on Isabella, almost completely unconcious *

* continues to giggle lightly *
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Come let me take your hand now coz. I think that you need a little rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

* follows anne stupidly mumbling 'she's wonderful and that I lover her' *
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm

There there precious. Let me know if thee might fling thy gorge, and I will hold thine hair back.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Thank you for removing her from my wife's presence, Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Oh de rien. She is young and not an experienced drinker. She certainly will be sore in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 am

Good evening all *smiles Nicholas as he enters the room*

Was that Katherine Howard being drug from the room? *concerned* I do hope she is not ill.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:46 am

No she has just over-imbibed and needs to sleep it off
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 am

ah I see *smiles*

How does Anne fair this evening? Well I hope
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 am

I am fine as long as I don't see my ex-husband for if I see him I want to go berserk and rip his face off!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:14 am

Henry *frowns* I had heard rumors he was visiting Elizabeth's court. Am I to find these to be true then?

I do hope he hath no cause to visit here .... he doth not think much of me nor I of him.

Anne you are of course welcome to seek refuge here.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 am

*Leans over to Nicholas and whispers* [i] Nicky, you must not propose sanctuary. This is our home, it is and always shall be, but you remain politically ignorant. Henry sacked half of Scotland for my hand in marriage and you have just asked Anne to stay here, which will focus him on me AGAIN! Then I will be forced to defend my homeland, earning me the dislike of the English whose throne my son will inherit, I will anger the Protestants in my court and Jane Seymour, Charles, Isabella, Katherine of Aragon and my son will be furious! Bad idea![/i
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:46 am

*frowns sadly and whispers in return* I only wished to help ... she needs somewhere to go to be free of him, I did not realize what it might mean, I wish I were not so ignorant of these matters. And I did not know of your past with Henry ... he will not harrass you now, that I will make sure of
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 am

And also, my relationship with Elizabeth may be warming, but it is not strong yet. I have hoep that it will be, but dost thou think she will just hand over her own mother to me?.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am

*still whispering*

Anne is a grown woman able to choose where she wuldst stay on her own. But I shud think Elizabeth wuldst be grateful for us providing Anne sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am

Oh thank thee, yes the big jerk had some disparaging things to say about you, but Elizabeth stood right up to the old fool and took your part. I was proud of her and you would be too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next