Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Private Chambers of Elizabeth

Go down 
+2
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:49 am

*Elizabeth looses herself slightly in another train of thought*

...tis curious how much I do enjoy it here in Richmond. There ist much more cause for merriment and amusement here... but twas here that mine sister didst imprison me for a while. I admit though twas far more pleasant than mine stay in the Tower.

*then she doth realise her husband's intent and laughs*

Aha! We do now realise thine mind my lord. Alas this ist not the behaviour I am quite used to, but I do believe I shalt adjust suitably.

I canst not provide a lake away from servants and prying courtiers here at Richmond... but I do have most extensive wooded parkland that reaches far beyond the palace itself my lord. ...purely for the purpose of stag hunting of course!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:51 am

*broad grin*
I approve of this plan! Let's to the palace and attend to business, that we may escape and tend to duty!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:15 am

then let us to it my lord!

*Elizabeth gallops towards the palace itself, where she doth hand her horse over at the stables and begin giving out orders, as is somewhat expected. She doth take great delight in announcing her presance with a new husband and declaring that he ist to be attended upon as much as she herself. Watching the household descend into terror at her un-announced arrival and further chaos and bewilderment at the news.*

*After sending a messenger to Hampton Court to instruct the council of her whereabouts and her other instructions (the minimum period of her working presance, her need for security at the palace that wilt also grant her privacy and a barge conveying her and Juan's neccesary belongings down the Thames at haste) she invites Juan to explore the section of the Palace that houses her own apartments. Hoping he wilt see fit to order the arrangement of rooms to suit his liking and his purposes.*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:23 am

*stands back and supresses a giggle at the chaos their arrival has wrough, before kissing his wife goodbye and striding off to claim some rooms.*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:20 am

*Elizabeth feels curiously joyful that her husband may now command her Palace of Richmond, and on his return to her she puts an idea to him. That if the Palace of Richmond doth please him he may claim it as his own household. Tis by far the most suited to manly pursuits, quite magnificent and with immediate access to the shipping lanes of the Thames.*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:41 am

*the stream of harried servants indicates Juan has picked a place to call his own.*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:46 am

*sets off in search of the Queen*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am

*Elizabeth sees her husband and smiles happily*

my lord, what thinkest thou of the Palace, is it suited to thee?
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Wonderful, wonderful!
And, I've had word from my father- I'm to be a count!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Private Chambers of Elizabeth
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7