Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.

Go down 
+5
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 am

Of course .... *takes jewery for safe keeping*

*muses* Too bad Richard is not here, he would most likely start the beting
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:46 am

She appears to have left. So I believeth that I have won by default.

Oh, and By the way, I hath invited Christina to out Court. If I catch thee so much as staring at her ass it is your testicles on a plate, understand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:47 am

*swallows hard at the thought*

Now why would my eyes stray when I am betrothed to the fairest beauty of all.

Perhaps we could introduce her to Richard?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:49 am

That is a most fantastic idea. And one cannot deny they would have the most lovely children. Almost as lovely as our own. However ... she is Of Spanish and German stock, not French. I cannot secure her for him, she is to good of a catch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:51 am

That is his problem ... I only suggest it to keep them both entertained while they are here.

*Thinks silently to himself * and to keep him away from you
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:15 am

Good evening, excellencies, I hope it finds you well.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:24 am

*bows deeply*

And you as well
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 am

I'm back and I have the sword I took off Francois !! Avant!
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:44 am

So, cards? Music? Dancing? Conversation? What is your majesty's pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:45 am

oh my ... what a big sword you have *grins*
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:46 am

Not my Francois I hope, Anne!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 am

Bigger than yours I'd wager prettyboy! I took it off Francois I Le Roi du France!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:51 am

*looks shocked*

Anne what hath I done to offend thee that I derserve such treatment now *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 am

Look Sir Nick or whatever your name is, I think you are just here to be the rooster in the hen house! Yes! You want to seduce as many women as possible! Well I for one am a person of moral superiority and you will keep your hands and other things to yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 am

I am nothing of the sort. Nor have I tried to seduce anyone, least of all you.

*laughs* You have NOTHING to worry over when it comes to me keeping my hands away.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:03 am

Christina of Milan wrote:
So, cards? Music? Dancing? Conversation? What is your majesty's pleasure?

Ah any of those fine arts would be most welcome, however we see not much of that in this court, we seem to always be bust insulting each other *grins*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:04 am

I wouldn't let you touch me with a ten foot pole. Not if you were the last man on earth. I know you have pursued my daughter, Liz Woodville and that silly Scots slut. As anyone can see you are the only man in this court currently & I guess you think the pickings are pretty good. And waht happened to Juana la Loca, did you & Marie kill her & eat her?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 am

Your daughter and I are old friends, nothing more. I repsect her above all I have evcer known. I have never made any advance in reguards to Lady Woodville. The "silly Scot slut" you speak of is the ONLY woman I have any intentions towards .

And no, we did not eat her ... at least I dont think so, we did partake of a questionable pot roast last evening but I am quite sure ...
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:12 am

then where is she?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:15 am

I hath not a clue ... I do not keep up with the comings and goings of the ladies of this court ... you shud take your inquiry to my future wife.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

I think I will and I care not if you like me. I am not a crowd favorite and I could care less. I answer only to myself. And I will uncover whatever foul play has happened to Juana and severly punish the perpetrator. And remember he who lies down with Scottish dogs gets up with fleas!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 am

*tries to hide his grin* I never said I did not like you

If anything has befallen Juana I assure you it was of no fault of ours.

And by the way ... if what you say is true ... can you recommend a good flea bath?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:57 am

Yes but you need a unicorn horn, have you got one? You mix it with saffron and mustard and herbs. Bathe in it nightly. That should take care of anything that Marie might give you.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:01 am

*writes an urgent letter to her maman suggesting that if anyone wishes to bump off the senora muy loca they are welcome to it.*

*writes more urgently to Sir Nicholas to mention that the plague doctor hath told her that fleas canst not get past great volumes of clothing, therefore he shudst wear a great deal of clothing at all times... and one of those big masks with the pointy noses too. She ensures him twud be most fetching in a Venitian masquerade kind of a way.*

Last edited by Elizabeth Tudor on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 am

A unicorn horn? No no I am affriad I used my only one for ... some other purpose. Will a minotaurs horn work instead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next