Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.

Go down 
+5
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Anne Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Yes indeed even the elderly need recreation and he has such an enormous chin!
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm

That he does.
Every day I thank our lord that I was not, um, blessed...with such a chin.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Hello, Christina! It is lovely to have you at my court, I need something from you.

I need you to send your Aunt my apologies. I think because I am a Frenchwoman she might not wish to hear it from me, I accidentally misspoke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm

That would be lovely. That way I could draw the entire might of Catholic Europe behind my son. However ... he is err ... well suffice to say, he might be less than enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

*Nicholas thinks to himself it is sad that a young child's fate is alreay being decided. But he has learned it is the way of royalty and says nothing*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Nicky, are you okay? *Looks worried, totally misreading your expression*. Are you ill? Have you eaten something that disagrees with you?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 pm

*smiles at the irony of food making him ill*

*reaches out to caress her hand for a moment.*

I am fine dearest, lost in my own thoughts for a moment tis all.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:57 pm

*Responds VERY WELL to his carress*.

By the way, if you ever in your life again say you are beginning to adore the Lady Anne, I will divorce you and burn your books. Do not test me. *Looks only half-joking*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm

*grins but not too much, knowing she is not entirely kidding*

do you read my thoughts now dearest? *sqeezes her hand*

I do not like the way Anne thinks and speaks of you but she doth have a sense of humor that at times entertains me greatly ... when the jest is not directed towards you of course.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Or OUR faith, or OUR Country, and if she makes a crack about my son I will kill her ...
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Of course my dearest
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Oh Christ Marie lighten up will you? If you keep putting the hammer down on Sir Nicholas you will lose him. Believe me I know! And I want nothing to do with your infant son.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Today was Imperial Pedicure Day, and it was delightful.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:20 pm

oooh! What I wouldn't give to have one of those myself! What color didst thou choose for thine little tootsies?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Imperial tootsies do not get painted, my dear Anne. How you could have missed that at Margaret's academy I know not.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Well that is a shame! I think I had the sweat on the day the covered pedicures. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

You English and your exotic diseases. Did you miss lance day as well?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Most certainly not! I had quite recovered by then. If only I could have jousted at Henry's courts! I think I wouldst have been a crackerjack jouster!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Crackers at least...
Oh, terribly sorry, I did not mean to say that out loud!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 pm

No offense I certainly do march to the beat of a different drummer, I often say I was born 500 yrs too early!
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 am

Your grace thinks the world will change greatly in the interim?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 am

Definitely, I believe if I had beenborn in 2001, I would have been on the privy council and kept my head! I could have realized my dream of being a championship jouster. It wouldn't have mattered if I had a son or any child for that matter! I could have married whomever I chose for love instead of to realize family ambitions or no marriage at all!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 am

Anne I shud think you wulds have thrived in that time. I do think in future days men will think more highly of a woman's intelligence and talents and realize it doth not deminish his own. Or one can hope it to be so.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 am

Ah Sir Nicholas you are a forward thinking soul! There is much to recommend in you now that I know thee better. I only hope Marie realizes what a rare jewel she possesses in thee!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am

*blushes slightly with the compliment. *

*Smiles and replies genuinely* Thank you Anne, that is really most kind.

My ideals were instilled in me by my mother of course *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.   The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court of Their Royal Highnesses Queen Marie and King Nicholas.
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next