Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!

Go down 
+7
mysterym
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
Charles V
Isabella of Portugal
Marie Stuart
Anne Boleyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:12 am

*Elizabeth wast wondering where to sit, not knowing if it were correct to sit upon her throne or offer it to her father. Hearing his words she doth instantly snap to attention but stutters mildly upon her first words afore regaining her Queenly manner of strength and defiance*

...of course my lord, I wudst wish thine full opinion upon mine wise choice of match.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:17 am

Fishing? *Henry wonders if the Emperor is making a jest* well then I shall have to find others for the more ... active games of sport then.

*Suddenly realizes Elizabeth has spoken* Quite right! I wudst know much of this man who wishes to Wed mine dear daughter. *smiles apon her fondly in a rare show of affection*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:18 am

Henry, as I said- we have much to discuss!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 am

I am sure Your Grace will get on very well with my son, when he arrives.
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 am

*mutters something very unduchess-like and ducks behind a large potted plant*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:23 am

It seems we do Charles! So Tis your Son then is it?

*Claps hands together and demands that food and drink be brought imedately. Once it arrives he sits down and begins to eat ravenously, with out offering anyone one else even a morsel*

Charles *mumbles around a turkey leg* What shall we disscuss first? *wipes away the jiuces dribbling down his chin with the back of his hand*

Someone tell that girl slinking behind the plower pots to come forward and be seen!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 am

*upon seeing dear Christina the full effect of the goings on doth overtake Elizabeth and she finds herself sinking into her throne and roaring with laughter*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 am

It is indeed- Don Juan of Austria. Fine boy, soldier and admiral, bane of the Turks. Good dancer. Queen Marie of Scots's boy is to marry my granddaughter Clara. I've become Imperial matchmaker in my dotage and I thought to retire to my monastery!

I'm glad to see you...enjoying so thoroughly the fruits of my empire, your Grace.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:30 am

Doth you find something amusing daughter? I do often worry over your stat of mind

*thinks to himself, Tis your Mother, she was mad as a hatter*

*To Charles* Don Juan you say? Hmmm indeed a fine man from good stock. I shall looking forward to meeting him. Ah Marie of Scots ... which husband is she on now? *roars with laughter*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 am

*Elizabeth calms herself and doth wish to assist the fine Emperor. Knowing full well her father's love of great ships and powerful fleets she presses this point a little*

Don Juan ist a fine Admiral indeed your highness and cudst command great Tudor fleets, flying our emblems at the highest mast for all to see our great power and the strength of our unity with our neighbouring nations.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:33 am

I'm making him King of las Islas Canarias as a wedding present.
*squints at the plants*
That looks like my niece Christina...your daughter has agreed to marry her to a fine English man, and to help her claim her thrones- and I'll give Juan Naples when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 am

Cousin Marie ist about to wed her fourth, and I think this time she ist finally getting the hang of making good match. He ist a loyal subject of England my lord and wudst guide her hand in peace and unity with our realm.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 am

Admiral? Indeed *nods his head in approval*

A true admiral *smiles* not like that sniveling weasal that was always sulking about you .... what was his name ... Nicholas something ...
*looks disgusted* quite right you are ride of him now

Marie of Scots hath found her a new husband? I pity that poor fool *laughs* but better for us if he can bring Scotland under our fold

Christina! Indeed? Come out child, let us have a look at thee!

Charles when will mine new Son in law arrive on these shores?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 am

Christina ist to marry our fine Wizard Earl, Thomas Percy, my lord. Current Earl of Northumberland.

*Elizabeth bites her lip wondering if she shudst have not mentioned the family name or title. Though her father didst look well upon the 6th Earl in later days, it could still be a touchy subject that Henry Percy was betrothed to Anne afore she caught Henry's eye*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:44 am

Percy? *Hanry scratches his chin a moment decideing how to react*

He heaves a great shrug of his shoulders. I am quite sure he wilst make a fine match for Christina.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 am

*Elizabeth fair winces at her father's memory of Nicholas and doth feel a fire brewing in her belly. pointing her chin out defiantly she places her hands upon her hips and speaks loudly as a Queen who demands her words be heard and full considered*

I wudst have thee know father that Sir Nicholas ist doing full well, ist a great mariner indeed and deserves thine re-appraisal. Travelling the seas hath served him well and he ist mine loyal subject and true.

Besides, thou wudst find his new love of fine art, music and Italian architecture akin to thine own.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:51 am

*Henry stands up and turns to face her, his face hard as stone. He glares at her in scrutany for what seems like an enterity.*

*his features do not soften but he nods his head slightly, displaying a brief moment of respect for her boldness*

Well I shall have to reappraise this man indeed, if he is so valuable to thee that thou wudlst raise your voice to me in such a manner. *his voice is full of sarcasam but there is an underlying respect.*

I shall judge his merits again as I see fit. So long as he is not one of your suitors then I can deal with his presence here. He always was a fine pianist.

Last edited by Henry VIII on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 am

*the doors are thrown open and young Edward doth stomp into the room in his nightshirt and cap, carrying his fine new toy ship. Tis far past his bedtime but he wast sneaking about the palace searching for his new toy when he heard his father's familar roar of laughter.*

Out of my waye! Where ist myne father the Kyng?! I wudst see hym!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 am

Edward! My son! Come here so I can look apon you!

*sets the child apon his ample lap*

What is this? A sailing ship?
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 am

*Edward settles in his father's lap, always sure of love and attention*

Oncle Tom didst gyve it me. I thynk it fyne and wudst saile it in the layke but mine nurse forbade it. I wudde send her away to the Towere if i cudde.

*his face shows childish defiance that he hath learn well from his father. His attention so easily lost his face changes to one of dreams and wonderment*

When I am Kyng I will have huge fllet of such shyppes for myne Oncle Tom, and he wilt ravage the other shyppes and brynge my back all their ryches for England!

(Edward ist not used to foreign dignataries and hath no idea of the danger of such words infront of the Holy Roman Emperor)

*Edward yawns a little but tries to hide it, wishing to stay up with the real Kings*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:04 am

*bellows with laughter*

Out of the mouth of babes! Charles are not children a delight?

*to Edward* Tis well past your bed time, off with thee now *sets him to the floor* be a good lad and we shall sail that ship on the lake together on the morrow!
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 am

*drops a curtsy*
Your Grace Henry. It is a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 am

*Elizabeth offers an apologetic smile in the direction of his imperial highness Charles and moves to usher her little brother to bed*

If it please you father, I wudst take my leave of you and deliver young Edward to his bed. Such bold dreams in such young a head doth require long sleep methinks.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:12 am

Hah! Indeed, Henry! I do dote on the little ones, the older I get the more so!
*smiles at Edward*
I am sure you shall be a very terror of the seas, and am glad your nation shall be the ally of my Empire! Now let me see, son...I am sure I have some marzipan for you!
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:24 am

*Edward smiles broadly at the Emperor, taking the sweet food with a Princely bow. While eating it a thought comes to his mind.*

If thou arte still hyre on the morrowe yorre majestye, it wudde do me greate honour to have you launch mine fyne shyppe to the glorey of our great realmss.

*Edward nods proudly at his fine idea and allows himself to be ushered out of the room by his sister*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next