Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!

Go down 
+7
mysterym
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
Charles V
Isabella of Portugal
Marie Stuart
Anne Boleyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:28 am

Elizabeth curtseys deeply afore the small assembly and bids them good night.

I wish thee good eve my fathers.

*a large grin passes her lips afore she doth bend to scoop Edward up in her arms and carry him to his chambers*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 am

*bows with Imperial dignity*
I would be honored, your grace.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Henry VIII wrote:
*bellows with laughter*

Out of the mouth of babes! Charles are not children a delight?

*to Edward* Tis well past your bed time, off with thee now *sets him to the floor* be a good lad and we shall sail that ship on the lake together on the morrow!
How dare thee show thine face to me after what thou didst to me! Come no closer else I slap thine face. You are an evil and cowardly man and I like thee not!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:11 pm

You monster! You murdered me so you could try for a son with Jane Seymour! She gave you that son and then promptly died, serves you right, you Bluebeard!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm

*laughs*

Anne how delightful to see you!

I wudst watch thy foul mouth afore you loose that pretty head of yours for a second time!
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

*Isabella is very tempted to throw a foul look towards Henry but instead curtseys bitterly*

My Lord.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Henry VIII wrote:
*laughs*

Anne how delightful to see you!

I wudst watch thy foul mouth afore you loose that pretty head of yours for a second time!
You pig! How dare you laugh at me! I will never let you near me again!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Henry, may I present to you my most beloved wife and Empress, Isabella?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 pm

*Isabella, still in her curtsey gazes upwards to the giant before her*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Empress Isabella, a pleasure *looks her up and down, appraising her form.*

Anne, Anne .... my dear I assure you near you is the last place I wish to be *laughs* You are quite old news.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm

*is disgusted by Henry's glances but decides to make nothing of it, she is the Empress after all*

I have heard alot about you Your Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:21 pm

You leering wretch, I wish you to leave NOW and NEVER return.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 pm

*bellows* you are in no position to wish ANYTHING!

*waves her away* Be off with thee if thou have nothing more intresting to say save for this incessent whineing, thou art doing my head in.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 pm

YOU BE GONE FOUL BEAST! I WAS HERE FIRST! I'LL DO MORE THAN YOUR HEAD IN BEFORE WE ARE THROUGH! *charges Henry and begins pummelling him with her fists*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 am

*grasps Anne's arm and pulls her away*
*in a low voice*
Anne! Remember thou art a queen and my future sister!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 am

*breaks into heart-rending sobs* Oh Charles, he makes me so angry, he hurt me so and he doesn't even care, couldst there be a more callous person ever? *gulps, sobs, sniffles* Oh my hood is all askew, could someone fetch one of my ladie's to help me pull myself together?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am

*calls for Ladies to attend to Anne*

*In a softer voice now, soft for Henry* But you are wrong, I do care, I did what must be done, nothing more. Come now we loved each other once, can we find some semblance of peace?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am

Also, Henry, as your brother sovereign, I would appreciate your not leering at my wife.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:24 am

*Isabella strides over to Charle's side, openly displaying her alleigance to her husband*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:37 am

What must be done? *sobs again* I no longer have a head! Why did that have to be done?*gulps loudly trying to reain some composure*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:12 am

Forgive me Charles, Empress Isabella. I meant no disprespect I assure you, I did not realize I was "Leering". It wildst not happen again. *thinks to himself,"stuffy old bag"*

Anne you know the way of things .... and what is done is done yes?

Now! *his commmanding voice echos through the chamber*

I grow weary of these mute and pointless conversations.

*claps hand together calling forth servants who stumble over each other to get to him*

Perpare my chambers! *he bellows* I am weary from travel an wish to freshen myself.

Make haste! * He screams at them when they do not move fast enough. He bids fair well to the Emperor an dEmpress then follows the servents from the room with out another word to anyone else*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:48 am

*Anne sits and sniffles while her had ladies comb her hair and readjust her hood.*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:06 am

Anne, as I implore Henry to remember decorum, I ask the same of you.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 am

I am so sorry Charles, I may have to leave court for a while, I can stand almost anything but not him!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 am

Well. Perhaps Edward will awake soon and treat us all to a display of his maritime prowess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next