Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!

Go down 
+7
mysterym
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
Charles V
Isabella of Portugal
Marie Stuart
Anne Boleyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 am

Sire there are aspects of my life now to which you will not be privy. Allow me to say that it does not involve another man, but that the safety and security of this kingdom relies on our discretion. Again I ask do you trust me?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 am

I trust thee Nan, but I shuld like to be a part of all your life, not bits and baubles that thee allows me. *he frowns slightly but does not seemed offended or angry, only disappointed.*

I hath learned from past mistakes to choose my battles well with thee and this is one I shall let pass. Do as thou wishes, but take care to return to me unharmed my dear Anne and as quickly as thou can.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am

I am sure that in the fullness of time everything will be made clear to you.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 am

*Henry frowns but accepts it with a nod as well*

When wilst thou leave me dearest?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:51 am

I know not myself but I must be free to come and go as I please at all hours of the day and night. Tell me what do you think of Marie Stuart? Do you think she is a threat to our Elizabeth? Do you think she is fit to rule Scotland?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Marie of Scots is not fit to rule anything, not even that cold desolate waste land *Roars with Laughter at the thought*

Once I was hopeful that she might prove a fitting monarch, a marriage was arranged between she and my son in hopes of uniting our two realms. The miserable harlot ran off and married a Frenchman *sticks up nose* The whole affair causes quite the ruccuss, I was forced to take action of course.

No, I care not for the Queen of Scots
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:27 pm

I agree sire and furthermore I feel she poses a threat to our Elizabeth, we must watch the Scots Queen closely.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Elizabeth? A threat to her also means a threat to this great realm, this we can not allow.

I shall leave you to thine business and not hinder thee, I for mine part I shall remain here at our daughter's court and keep close watch.

If you have need of me, I am here
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 pm

I thank thee my Lord, Elizabeth thinks she knows everything but she still needs the guidance of her parents, aye.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 pm

All children do.

Elizabeth is too forgiving, too weak at times. But we shall see no harm comes to her
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 am

I agree, if I were her I would have imprisoned that Scots Queen or worse by now! Elizabeth has a very soft and tender heart, just like her Father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!   Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all wish Elizabeth a very happy birthday!
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12