Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:26 pm

-Same here. And the more I try to forget you, the more you come in my mind.

He sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm

- I know.

She said, shaking her head.

- I begin to wonder if we shouldn't fight it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:12 pm

-I'm wondering too
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Anne looked up at him and smirked.

- I always win fights anyways and if I allow myself to have you...

She stroked his cheek lightly.

- Then I am winning, and I like to win.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:20 pm

-Then, let's be winners, my little sister in law

He winked and stroked her hand that rested on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:28 pm

She smiled at his words and leaned down to kiss him. For now, she could forget everything that had been bothering her. She wouldn't care about any of that until later. She allowed herself to lie down on the bed beside Thomas.

- I am your little sister in law?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

-Yes, you are. My little sister in law. And you are my woman . At least, I enjoy you more than my brother does.

He grinned and turned towards her, lowered his head and traced lines on the soft skin of her neck with the tip of his tongue .
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Anne leaned her head to one side, the touch of his lips on her neck pleasuring her more than she would have thought. She stroked one of Thomas's arms with her hand.

- I am no one's woman, Thomas, but you are right in saying that you get to enjoy me more than your brother.

She shivered slightly.

- It's his loss.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:03 pm

As Thomas felt her shivering, he felt tones of shivers along his spine . He placed one of his legs between hers, pressing his knee teasingly against her femininity.

-Alright, but you are my mistress

He said possessively, bringing his tongue in her mouth and exploring it avidly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Anne let out a little moan as she felt the pressure of Thomas's knee on her femininity. She didn't even bother to argue with him about being his mistress, she didn't care right now.

- I'm your mistress.

She said, a little breathlessly as she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Thomas inhaled her scent enjoying the soft sound of her voice. I'm your mistress sounded so well that he felt shivers along his spine. He took one of her laces in his mouth, looking into her eyes and smiling seductively at her . As he dragged the lace , he chuckled and took the other one between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Anne laughed too, as she watched Thomas undo her laces with his teeth. They were both playful when it came to intimate relations, which is why they went so well together and probably part of the reason they were so unexplainably attracted to each other.

- Be careful with the dress.

She teased, her hand running through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:18 pm

-I'll be .

He mumbled and touched the soft skin of one of her breasts with his tongue, lifted his head and removed one of her braces with his teeth, then kissed her shoulder, inhaling its scent. As he did so, he saw her breast revealed .

-Don't move.

He whispered and cupped her breast with his hand , bringing her nipple between two fingers and brushing them against it slightly, so it became hard.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Anne couldn't have moved, even if she had wanted to. She was too sensitive now to think of anything but the pleasure she was experiencing. She leaned her head back and bit her lip, suppressing any noises that tried to leave her mouth. She didn't want to give Thomas too much satisfaction, so she would have to hide some of her enjoyment. She tried to stay perfectly still, but her hands wandered on his chest, playing with the collar and clasps of his shirt without her permission.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:01 am

Thomas brought his mouth to the other brace of her dress and removed it with lower movements than before, teasing her . as her braces were down on her arms, he slid his hands and removed the corset completely, looking at her heavy breasts.

-If you want me to stop it, just tell me.

He said, laying in bed beside her, resting his head on his arm, looking at the bare skin of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:19 am

- Why would I want you to stop?

She asked, curiously, watching him like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:21 am

-I don't know, Anne...maybe you feel uncomfortable because what we talked before.

He replied looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:25 am

She looked away.

- I am trying to forget what we talked about before.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:45 am

-Alright, Anne. Then I 'll try too.

He said and looked around
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:05 pm

- An easier way to forget would be to continue kissing me, instead of looking around like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:32 pm

-You are cruel, Anne

He grinned at her, throwing a sly tomcat glance. Then he took her face between his palms and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

-Your wishes are orders to me, my lady.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:34 pm

- As they should be.

She replied plainly. She smirked a bit as he kissed her, happy that he had continued where they had left off. She ran her fingers through his hair, and then placed her hand on his lower back, pulling him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:39 pm

He moaned as he felt her hands on his lower back and lowered his arms, placing them on her shoulders. He enjoyed the softness of her skin against his.

-Order me what you want, my lady. I'm your servant.

He whispered, and knew that she liked to feel herself like one of the most important women of England.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:07 am

- Are you?

She asked, sounding delighted with his words. She stroked his lower back with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:21 am

-Yes, my lovely lady Anne.

He replied whispering in her ear.

-How do you want me to prove it?

He asked kissing her more intensely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next